~𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚡~

A/N: Hello! Welcome to Eruri Oneshots! Have fun! (that's all I have to say🥵)

-+-

Levi was currently zoned out while in the middle of a fat old pile of paperwork when a knock at the door brought him back to reality.

"Come in." He said as he looked up at the door to see who it was.

The door opened to reveal the Commander as he closed the door behind him and made his way toward Levi's desk.

"Levi. I thought I told you to take a break from the paperwork and relax." Erwin added as he stood in front of the desk, Levi completely ignoring his presence.

"And I thought I told you to stop bothering me when I have piles of paperwork to do," Levi said sarcastically as he continued with the work before him. Erwin sighed and rolled his eyes when he saw Levi concentrating hard, too hard, on the papers on his desk.

"Give me that." Erwin scoffed and grabbed the quill out of Levi's hand and chucking it away into some corner of the room. Levi looked up at Erwin with an offended look as he watched the man discard the quill onto the floor.

"Erwin, you're getting me a new one. That could be riddled with germs now because of you." Levi huffed and sat back slightly in his chair as he crossed his arms and stared angrily at the tall man standing before him.

"Yeah whatever, I'll get you a new one tomorrow. For now, I want you to relax and take a break. The paperwork can wait for one night, don't you think?" Erwin suggested. Levi was still staring at him angrily with his arms crossed until he gave in to the precious look in Erwin's crystal-like eyes. He sighed, followed by an eye roll.

"Fine..." Levi reluctantly agreed. "And what exactly do you propose I do to relax, Commander?" Levi said with a playful tone.

"I'm sure you can think of something, right?" Erwin replied with a smug smirk on his face, knowing exactly what Levi was implying.

"I can think of one thing..." Levi said suggestively as he stood up from his seat, slowly making his way to where Erwin stood.

"Mind telling me what it is?" Erwin said playing along as he watched the small raven slowly approach him.

"I'm sure you can figure it out, Commander. Or did I underestimate your detective skills?" Levi said in an innocent and teasing voice. The small raven stood in front of Erwin, placing his hands on the blonde's shoulders while slowly tracing the outline of his muscles underneath his shirt.

"I think I have a faint idea of what it could be," Erwin said as he stared down at Levi with a gaze full of lust and desire, Levi returning it with innocence.

"If you know what it is, why don't you show me?" Levi suggested in a quiet and shaky voice, feeling a little embarrassed he actually said that. He's never usually the one to start things between him and Erwin, but there's a first time for everything, right?

"Gladly," Erwin stated before he quickly swept Levi up and placed him roughly on top of his desk. The raven let out a small yelp of surprise by the sudden movement but was quickly distracted when Erwin pulled him into a lustful kiss.

Erwin pressed his tongue against Levi's bottom lip asking for entrance, which the raven gladly gave. They explored each other's mouths before they had to lean back for breath.