~𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚒𝚛~

It was the last day of the week, Friday. The last day of school too and Levi managed to book himself in for detention.

He'd decided it'd be a good idea to play a 'harmless' prank on one of his classmates, Eren who sat behind him.

When Eren had left to go to the toilet in the middle of class, Levi took most of his things and poured PVA glue over everything right before Eren walked back through the door.

Hange sitting next to Levi didn't seem to care all too much seeing as they were too busy distracted by math equations in the textbook.

When Eren picked up his pen off the desk, not really paying any attention, the thing got stuck to his skin.

"What the hell!?" He shouted as he tried opening his fingers which were gripped to the pen, but failed.

Levi couldn't help but snicker when he heard Eren's reaction.

"Who the hell glued my stuff with PVA!?" Eren shouted over the class. The teacher, Mr Zacharias didn't seem too pleased and came over to see what was happening.

Long story short, Levi got caught because of his laughing and got put in detention Friday after school. And that's where he was now.

He sat close to the back of the class, even though there seemed to be no one else in here apart from him. I guess people didn't want to be spending their Friday afternoon stuck at school for an extra hour.

Levi was sat staring out the window waiting for the teacher to arrive, whoever was assigned to Friday detentions that is.

When the door suddenly swung open, Levi turned his attention to see none other than Mr Smith walk in.

His eyes followed the blonde as he made his way to the desk at the front of the classroom and sat down with what looked like tests, placing them on the desk to start marking.

"Levi, let's make this quick, shall we? I wouldn't have to be here right now if you hadn't glued Eren's hand to his stuff, and you wouldn't have to be either. So, if you don't make a fuss, maybe I'll let you leave early. Deal?" Mr Smith said in a somewhat annoyed voice. Not even the teacher themselves want to be here on a Friday afternoon.

"Why do you sound so moody today? You're normally not this grouchy." Levi stated as Erwin looked up through his lashes at the rebellious teen.

(Levi's 17 and Erwin's 24 so it's not illegal, I'm from the UK)

"I'm not moody. I'm fine." Erwin said sternly as he looked back down at the tests, gradually marking them.

"Liar. You're moody. Why?" Levi asked, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms. Erwin sighed before putting his pen down and looking up at Levi properly this time.

"As I said, I wouldn't be here right now if you hadn't glued Eren to his stationary. So please shut up and let me mark these tests." Erwin raised his voice, furrowing his brows at the raven a few rows down from him.

"Fine. But Eren deserved that shit for being loud and annoying. I don't regret a thing." Levi said smiling smugly at his accomplishment.

"I'm sure you don't. Now shush." Erwin once again picked up his pen and started grading papers.

A few minutes of silence passed and Levi got a very bad idea that came to mind.

He got up from his seat and slowly wandered over to Erwin's desk before stopping in front of it.

"What is it now?" Erwin asked, not paying any attention to the person standing before him.

"Let's do it again," Levi smirked and Erwin paused before looking up, letting the pen drop out of his hand.