~𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚎𝚠~

A/N: Hello! So I haven't written anything in a while and recently I've been reading like tonnes of Erejean and Rickyl (Rick/Daryl The Walking Dead) fics and now I'm really motivated to write, so here we are. Enjoy!

-+-

Levi was sitting there, honestly confused how he managed to get himself sitting across from the most hottest blonde ever, that being Erwin Smith.

"You know Levi, two tops don't make a bottom," Erwin said with a smirk. Levi scoffed, rolling his eyes at the sarcastic prick sitting across from him.

"Well, you better get used to being it, because I've never bottomed and I'm not about to start now," Levi spoke intensely giving Erwin an annoyed glare.

The two sat staring at each other a while longer before a somewhat sinister and menacing smirk crossed Erwin's lips.

"I guess we'll see." He said before standing and walking off, Levi following him with his intense steel eyes. He wouldn't admit it to Erwin's face, but his ass looked particularly good from this angle.

I guess we will, Levi thought to himself.

To give everyone a quick catchup on how Levi got himself into this situation in the first place, it all started when Hange dared him to go ask the blonde to meet him behind the school bike shed after school one day. Levi didn't know why he agreed or what he was going to say to Erwin once they were there but he did it anyway. It was probably because Hange called him a pussy and it pissed him off so he did it to spite them and prove them wrong.

Anyway, when Erwin did eventually turn up, Levi tried explaining the situation to the hunk of muscles in from of him but before he got the chance to Erwin had him pushed against the brick wall behind him and their lips crashed together. It was probably the most Levi's ever been confused but since that day, they've been playing this intricate game of who can upstage the other. And thus, led to them discussing who would be the top after Levi suggested going all the way tonight at his house seeing as Kenny and Mikasa would be out till the morning.

The rest of the day continued as normal, Math, English, break, Biology, lunch, and finally double Spanish which was Levi's worst nightmare. He'd rather double French seeing as he was already pretty good at the subject, but he wasn't going to complain if he got to watch Erwin studying from across the classroom and listen to him speaking in a perfect fluent Spanish accent whenever the teacher chose him to answer a question.

Levi was waiting outside the school gates for Erwin to appear and head back to his when he saw him walk out with his friends by his side. The same friends that always managed to get on Levi's last nerve. Mike wasn't as bad as Nile but he still pissed him off to the point Levi wanted to rip their vocal cords out so they couldn't make stupid comments again.

"Hey, shorty! How are you this afternoon?" Nile snickered. Levi scoffed and ignored the stupid jock before walking ahead of the three tall ass trees. They all followed Levi, walking down the street before turning off in separate directions to head back home, except Erwin who quickly sped up to walk next to Levi.

"So, you finally accepted you're the bottom in this arrangement, or do I need to prove it to you?" Erwin said smugly with a grin. Levi wasn't about to lie and say that his words didn't make a small shiver run up his spine but he wasn't gonna admit it to the smug bastard next to him.

"You won't be able to prove anything, Smith when I'm the one you're begging for more," Levi replied cockily, not bothering to look at Erwin's reaction. He could tell the blonde was impressed with his comeback by the way his posture straightened up before relaxing again.