~𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢~

It was a Saturday evening and Levi was dressed up for a night out. He was invited to one of his friends' party's, even though he wasn't particularly looking forward to it he did agree to go after all.

Well, it took some convincing from Hange for him to go, but eventually, he agreed. The only reason he's going in the first place is that he's gonna be there. He as in Erwin Smith.

It was a mutual friend of both of them who was hosting the party. His name was Mike Zacharias. Levi sat next to him in science class which lead to them being kinda close friends after a while.

Anyway, Mike invited Levi and some of his friends to the party tonight and obviously, Erwin was also invited too. And to make things even better, Erwin is publicly open about being bisexual which meant Levi had a small chance of actually being with him.

When Hange mentioned the idea of a party, Levi immediately said no. But when Hange let slip that Erwin would be there, well that kind of changed Levi's mind about attending.

Hange was the only person who knew about Levi having a crush on Erwin. Levi didn't tell them they just found out with all the googly eyes Levi gave the blonde in each lesson they were in together, which wasn't many because Erwin was a top student, whereas Levi was decent in some subjects he definitely wasn't a top student.

Levi combed his hair back, letting a few loose strands fall down over his forehead before spraying himself in an expensive cologne his uncle gave him as a birthday present.

"Leviiii! You're gonna be late for that party of yours if ya don't get down here!"

Levi sighed as he heard Kenny yelling from downstairs from the kitchen. His uncle offered to take his nephew to the party but Levi refused to let him. He wasn't about to let Kenny embarrass him by dropping him off in front of everyone at the party. Knowing the old man, and he did very well, Kenny would definitely say something to embarrass him just because he can.

Levi ignored his uncle and grabbed the stuff he thought he'd need, which was just his phone and a jacket. He headed downstairs once he was ready, walking past the kitchen as he tried to avoid Kenny and went straight to the front door to slip his shoes on.

"Oi, brat. You ain't gonna say goodbye to ya poor uncle?" Kenny said as he walked into the hallway of their house, catching Levi before he could get out the door.

"I wasn't going to, but now you're here may as well. Bye Kenny." Levi said in a bland tone.

"Oi, wait!" Kenny said as he stopped Levi from opening the door.

"What?" Levi said looking up at his uncle with a bored expression. He had a faint idea of what the old man was going to say next.

"Ya got protection, right? Don't want you bringing home any nasty-"

"Okay! Just stop talking!" Levi said cutting him off and sticking his fingers in his ears. He found it so gross whenever Kenny talked to him about anything to do with sex. It was just awkward as fuck and Kenny knew that too, which is why he did it.

"I ain't saying ya gotta stay away from the boys at the party tonight, just don't ya be getting any dick dise-"

"Bye Kenny!" Levi shouted as he pulled the door open, knocking Kenny off balance before he slammed it shut behind himself.

He sighed before walking down the steps of his front porch and started to make the walk to Mike's house. It wasn't that far from Levi's so that's why he decided to walk there, also the fact he wanted Kenny nowhere near any of his friends.

Ten minutes passed and Levi had followed Google Maps to try and find Mike's house because this was the first time visiting. All he knew was that Mike lived a few minutes away in some fancy neighbourhood that was next to Levi's. He wasn't exactly poor, but he wasn't rich enough either to be staying in a neighbourhood like Mike's.