~𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝙼𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙~

Erwin was sitting down in his office chair, the top floor of the company's building as he continued signing off important forms from the massive pile that seemed to never end.

A knock on the door drew his attention from the paper in front of him as he put down his quill and told whoever was outside to enter.

"Erwin, I brought you some tea," Levi said as he walked in and closed the door behind him, placing the ceramic cup down carefully on the table.

"Thank you, Levi," Erwin said as he picked up the cup, which look tiny in his hands, and took a sip.

"How long has it been since you've had a break?" Levi questioned as he took a seat on the edge of the desk facing Erwin, careful to not knock anything off.

"About... Maybe a few hours?" Erwin replied not so confidently. In all honesty, he had no idea how long it had been since he took a break from the stack of paperwork on his desk.

"Well, you're taking one now. Come with me." Levi stated as he stood up from the desk and walked to the door.

"What- Where are we going?" Erwin asked. He found it better not to argue against Levi when he spontaneously did stuff like this.

"The moon. Stop asking and start doing." Levi said sarcastically before opening the door and walking out, expecting Erwin to follow behind. Which he did.

The blonde followed Levi to a small town just outside from where the Scouts Quarters were. It seemed quiet and not a lot of people were about either.

"Where are we?" Erwin asked, still following Levi to a small cottage by a river that was quite distanced from the other houses.

"This used to be an abandoned cottage. I found it a while ago when I was out by myself for a walk. It wasn't that run down when I found it so I thought I could fix it up a little and well, now it's pretty decent I guess. The point is I thought we could use it to get away from all the formalities and duties of being 'Commander' and 'Captain' for a while and just be... together as boyfriends." Levi rambled, which was something he did when he didn't know exactly how to word his feelings. Erwin thought it was very cute though.

"Levi... You didn't have to do this all by yourself you know. If you would have told me I would've helped you clean it up." Erwin added. Although he was very grateful that Levi would even think of doing this for them both, he couldn't help but feel a little guilty letting Levi do all the work, even if cleaning was a hobby for him.

"No. I wanted to do something for us because you're always the one to do everything. So this is what I did. Now shut up and get inside because it's starting to go dark and chilly." Levi said and started walking to the front door. Erwin chucked before following Levi inside and shutting the door behind him.

The two set the fireplace alight and before sitting down on the somewhat durable couch. It had a few scratches and marks on it but it was still in a good condition otherwise.

They were cuddled up together in front of the fireplace with Erwin's arm wrapped around Levi's shoulder as he rested his head on Erwin's chest. They stayed like this for a few minutes before Levi shifted in his seat, moving to straddle Erwin's hips, his legs on either side resting on the couch as his hands laid on Erwin's shoulders.

Erwin made a surprised expression when Levi suddenly shifted places but was quickly distracted by the gorgeous shade of Levi's eyes staring into his own.

"Levi, what-"

"Shush. You've had a stressful day, right?" Levi said shushing the blonde before he could finish.

"I guess so. But-"

"I said shush. Yes, so you've had a stressful day. I wanna help you relax." Levi said, shushing the man again and looking into his crystal blue eyes with love.