1 - Model Boy

☻♡

☻♡

1 - Model Boy

With a nervous glance sported on his face while he peered at his equally paranoid best friend, Ashton could only lean against the cold wall of whatever building they were in front of while he tried to catch his breathe.

"I think we're fine." Luke said quietly, looking around the dark corner and thankfully not seeing anyone there or hearing anymore violent running.

"Okay so now that that's over...what the hell was that?"

"I don't know." Luke huffed angrily, "But I do know that there's a bruise on my cheek now. How can I be seen like this?"

Ashton scoffed, "Of course that would be the first thing you think of, model boy."

"My body and my face is all I have, Ashton. It's who I am to this world." Luke said angrily, "If I have even one mark to set off the perfection then I'm ruined."

"'Perfection' is a pretty high compliment."

"I'm one of the most beautiful men in the world." Luke crossed his arms cockily, "I would call myself perfect with no hesitation."

"Whatever." Ashton rolled his eyes, pushing past Luke to look around the corner. He was relieved when he saw that they were still alone and now out of harm's way, "Let's get back while we can."

Luke nodded in agreement, following Ashton out of the dark side street where the two obviously didn't belong in.

With Luke draped in a tight, white Gucci suit and with Ashton dressed in a fitting all black Brioni suit, the two men were obviously rich and confident in the eyes of those who didn't know who they were.

But mostly everyone knew exactly who the two were.

Ashton and Luke were the best friends in the celebrity world. Both grew up together and then grew into fame together.

Luke was one of the most paid and sought after models, always being recruited by the most prominent agencies whether it be for a photo shoot, a magazine cover, or a runway performance. He truly was one of the most beautiful men in the world.

Ashton was a high end influencer. With his posts on social media always hitting millions of likes and with him being one of the most followed people on Instagram, most would consider him a celebrity over some random social media star. He was also sought over by countless amounts of agencies to promote their products and their clothing lines.

And when together, Luke and Ashton were a pair full of complete fame and popularity.

"Where the hell have you two been?"

Luke and Ashton instantly sighed once they saw their manager storming out of the limousine parked in front of the fancy restaurant they were supposed to be eating at for their weekend outing in New York.