7 - Red Carpet

☻♡

☻♡

7 - Red Carpet

If there was one place and one time where Ashton and Luke were absolutely thriving off their fame, it would be at large events like these.

The two best friends thrived off of red carpets. It allowed them to show off their personal fashion alongside their attractiveness and popularity.

The surrounding fans that were lucky to even be there on the other side of the red carpet in the presence of the celebrities fed the two's egos more when they heard the screaming erupt as soon as they stepped out of a black limo and onto the red carpet.

Michael and Calum made sure to stay close to the clients, but they also gave them the necessary space to take photos and to conduct interviews once they approached the interviewers with microphones basically being thrown into their beautiful faces.

Red carpets were fun to Luke and Ashton. That's why they seemed so happy and joyful in the moment, which was something their bodyguards noticed.

All other moments have been full of the celebrity's sarcastic bickering and their on and off emotions.

Obviously being famous was harder than most people thought it was. It was emotionally and physically draining, especially once the celebrity finally had the time to lay low in their home and reflect on their life.

Ashton was only just emotional about love and being lonely the other day. And Luke was only just annoyed at his boredom.

But now the two were holding small smirks full of confidence and joy while they posed for pictures, made fans scream and cry, and when they would discuss their fashion for the night whenever interviewers would ask.

Because they were so in tuned with their fun and were having a great time together as best friends, it wasn't really a surprise that the night went by a blur and soon the celebrities were making their way out of the movie theatre after the showing was complete.

"Luke! Luke! Please!"

Lingering fans were screaming as soon as Ashton and Luke were exiting through the back in order to get back into their limo.

Luke smirked when he saw a woman within the crowd desperately trying to get the man's attention. Like he was used to, he immediately started to walk over to the fan and initiate some talking and most likely flirting.

But a strong hand on his shoulder stopped him, making him peer over and see that it was Calum shaking his head as a no.

"Let me." Luke whined out dramatically, "She's hot."

"There's too many people and it's a too open of a space. Ashton and Michael are already in the limo. Let's go."

"Let me bring her with us then." Luke cheekily grinned, "Unless you want to continue being a prude party killer?"

Calum remained silent, not providing the celebrity with an answer. He wasn't upset by what Luke called him and the obvious dislike the celebrity had for his serious and professional manners.

But at this point he just wanted Luke in the limo and away from any possible harm. So he gruffly nodded, "Make it quick."

Luke gleamed, quickly offering his hand to the woman and pulling her through the screaming crowd that security guards were desperately trying to contain.

The woman giggled when Luke pulled her towards the limo with their fingers now interlocked. Calum quickly followed them into the black limo, closing the door and telling the driver to go.

Ashton and Michael looked at the giggling woman and the smirking Luke in confusion.

"Really, Luke?" Ashton asked in an unsurprised disbelief.

"What?" Luke asked cooly, swinging his arms slyly over the woman's shoulders and pulling her into his side.

"I'm just having fun." He grinned chaotically towards Ashton before peering at Michael with a teasing, knowing smirk, "There's always enough of me to go around."

Michael didn't say anything. He only stared into those dark blue eyes that didn't look away either, even if there was a beautiful woman clinging to his side.

Her naturally red hair, medium sized figure, and bright green eyes were calling to Luke. But there was a different pair of green eyes that pulled him in even more.

Eventually Michael looked away, making Luke hum out in loss before turning his attention back to the woman. He quickly busied himself by pressing kisses to her neck and to her lips.

Ashton rolled his eyes at his best friend's inability to contain any shame. He quickly looked away from the pair and in the process he accidentally made eye contact with the bodyguard who was unfortunately left to sit next to the model boy.

Ashton didn't know why Calum was peering at him, seemingly stuck in his thoughts. And he wanted to ask about it. But he didn't want to in front of everyone else.

Calum didn't seem like the man who wished to be in the spotlight. He didn't like the attention. So Ashton made sure to keep the question in the back of his mind, preparing to ask the question whenever they might be alone together later in the night.

"Ralphio!" Luke yelled out with a loud laugh to the driver as soon as he pulled away from the woman, "To the usual spot!"

Now from this Ashton couldn't keep away the amused smile, especially when Luke sent him a flashy grin and wink before connecting his lips to the woman's again.

It was obvious at that point that Luke was extremely more direct and outgoing than Ashton was. But Ashton still knew how to have his fun and how to let go in order to have his adventures.

"What and where is that?" Calum asked professionally.

"This high end bar Luke and I like to go." Ashton answered, being sure to look at Calum while he did so, "It's called The Palace."

It was a simple answer to a simple question, but Ashton could feel the tension between him and Calum erupt even more.

He didn't know if it was one-sided and he really hoped it wasn't. But no matter what he said to Calum, Ashton felt the need to talk to him and to get to know him grow at an even larger rate.

"Is it a busy place?" Michael asked.

"It's not too bad." Ashton said sheepishly, lying to the bodyguards. It wasn't a big deal. The bodyguards would know the truth to the question in no time once the four men and one woman arrived to the fancy, expensive bar that always welcomed Luke and Ashton.

Ashton didn't feel bad for lying because what Calum and Michael didn't know wouldn't kill them.

—•••—

A chapter as promised for A_1FANGIRL

What do you think about the little tension going on with Cashton? And Luke being with a woman in front of Michael??

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚