2 - Two Celebrities

☻♡

☻♡

2 - Two Celebrites

"Stop glaring. You're going to get wrinkles."

"Fuck off, Luke."

Luke huffed, crossing his arms where he sat across from his annoyed best friend. The two were in Luke's house in LA, waiting for Joey to arrive.

Ashton was in a mood because of who Joey was bringing along with him. Luke didn't mind; he was actually excited. Because today was the day the two celebrities were receiving their bodyguards.

"It's not going to be that bad!" He tried again, "It's just one simple man who's there to protect you from anything bad happening. What's the big deal?"

"The big deal, Luke, is that I need my privacy and alone time! I'm not some huge extrovert like you who's always wanting to talk to people."

"You're a celebrity, Ash. You need to talk to people."

"I talk to people a lot, thank you very much. There's a difference between not talking at all and having your limits."

"God, stop being so fucking emo. It's not that big of the deal. I bet you that after you meet your bodyguard you're going to like him. You might even replace me with a new best friend."

"Yeah right. If I ever replaced you, you would throw a fit and force me to ditch whoever I'm friends with."

"You've got a point." Luke smirked lightly, turning around in his seat when he heard movement from the house, "They're here!"

"Great." Ashton mused sarcastically.

"Do I look good?"

"Why? Are you planning on seducing your bodyguard?"

"Fuck off. I need to make sure I'm always presentable, especially with new people."

"You look fine." Ashton huffed.

"Only fine?" Luke asked worriedly about to pull out his small mirror and fix whatever he seemed unfit. He was already paranoid about the bruise on his cheek that he got last week in New York, even if he was wearing foundation and concealer to cover it up.

But before Luke could peer at his appearance or before Ashton could roll his eyes at his best friend, Joey appeared into the dining room where Luke and Ashton were.

And then came in two men dressed in all black behind him.

Luke and Ashton stayed silent when Joey directed the men more into the room and where the two celebrities were.

Joey sat next to Ashton who was across from Luke. They were sat in the middle of the large, black table that took up basically the whole room.

The table wasn't set and wasn't holding anything on its surface, but during special occasions it was always littered with expensive beverages and food.

The two bodyguards stayed side-by-side while they quietly stood a few feet away from Joey, staying standing rather than sitting down at the table.

Luke let himself scan over both the men. He didn't know which of them was assigned to him, but he hoped with everything he had that it was the blonde, pale man.

Even with the fact that he was far from him, Luke could see the deep green eyes and the dark pink lips. The man was attractive in Luke's eyes, which was a big deal.

Luke was a man that either saw perfection or imperfection in others due to his job. It took someone of large beauty and importance to catch his eye. And the blonde bodyguard had already done just that.

Meanwhile, Ashton was also quietly eyeing the two men in awe. The brunette man caught his eyes because of his large muscles that he could see through the turtle neck he was wearing. He was the most fit man Ashton had ever seen before, which had him interested.

Maybe having a bodyguard wasn't going to be as bad as he thought it would.

"Ashton, Luke..." Joey began the introductions, "This is Michael and Calum. I've made sure to run strict background checks and to search far and wide for the perfect bodyguards for you. I'm confident that you're going to get along just fine with them."

Luke and Ashton mutely nodded in understanding. Both were still awe struck.

It didn't help their case with the fact that the two bodyguards were dressed in all black clothing and mysteriously stayed quiet in the back of the room.

"Luke, you will be with Calum. Ashton, you'll be with Michael."

Both of the celebrities instantly internally groaned at the irony that they didn't get the man they wanted.

"They'll always be with you for safety precautions. But like always, call me if something comes up." Joey warned, "I need to be kept in the loop."

"Got it, Joey." Ashton sighed, finally saying something.

Now that he knew Calum wasn't his assigned bodyguard, Ashton was back to being against the idea of having one.

Even Luke was now sulking at the idea. He wanted Michael by his side, even if Calum was attractive as well. Michael was just more of his type.

"Okay then. I'll be on my way." Joey said when he got up from his seat, "Both of you play nice. I've already told Michael and Calum about your habits and they will inform me if you don't follow their instructions."

Ashton glared at Joey slightly from where he sat. Joey was treating them like children and he absolutely despised it.

"Okay, okay." Luke said, wanting Joey to just leave already.

"I'll be back here at 10 A.M. to talk to you about your upcoming photo shoot." Joey said to Luke before turning to Ashton, "And I'll be at your house at 4 P.M. to go over your new brand deal."

"Got it." Ashton said gruffly.

Joey nodded at the two as his goodbye before turning to the bodyguards, "Call me if you need anything or if they're acting up. Thank you."

Joey then made his way out of the room and out of the house, hoping that his clients were going to be able to cooperate with the two bodyguards.

Luke and Ashton looked at each other, giving each other a knowing glance.

They weren't looking forward to this.

—•••—

What do you think about chapter 2?

The fact that Ashton was paired up with Michael instead of Calum? And Luke being paired with Calum instead of Michael?

Thanks for reading!!

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚