12 - Alive

☻♡

☻♡

12 - Alive

Ashton knew something was up with his best friend.

The man was practically glowing. He wouldn't stop smiling, oddly contrasting with his previous insecure worrying over Michael.

So, "What's up with you?"

Luke looked across the dining table and at Ashton, looking at him in confusion. The two were at Ashton's house, eating together for dinner while Calum and Michael were just in the other room over.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked, stabbing his fork into his salad before taking a bite.

"You seem...too happy."

"Too happy." Luke scoffed, thinking his best friend sounded ridiculous, "Let's just say I took your advice and it worked."

"I told you." Ashton rolled his eyes in amusement, "Now if you've only listened to all my advice in the past you'd be even happier...So what happened? You guys made up?"

"You could say that."

Ashton didn't miss the subtle smirk to his best friend's face, making his eyes widen in shock.

"Did you guys kiss?!"

"Shhh." Luke quickly shushed him, knowing that Michael was just one room over. He didn't want to make the man mad at him for telling Ashton about their time together, "I don't kiss and tell."

"Yes. Yes, you fucking do. You always do! You have to tell me, Luke, I'm your best friend and this is your first crush."

"Okay, okay. We kissed."

Ashton narrowed his eyes at his best friend. He was an expert when it came to Luke. So he knew when something seemed off when it came to the blonde celebrity. Ashton knew he had to be missing something to this picture.

"What else?"

"What else?" Luke tried to act confused, avoiding eye contact, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Ashton continued to narrow his eyes at the blonde before he suddenly gasped, almost choking on his own saliva, "Did he fuck you?"

"No." Luke deadpanned before he suddenly sent a cocky smirk to his best friend, "I fucked him."

"Oh. My. Fucking. God."

"I know." Luke grinned, "And I loved it. He's so amazing, Ashton. He's so different...I didn't want him just in that moment. He's not one and done for me. I want him to stay by my side. I want to listen to him talk and I want him to listen to me when I talk. I just want him."

Ashton smiled brightly at the positive change he was seeing in the man sat across from him.

"Wait so when did this even happen?"