Will I See Him Again? (A Smosh Fanfiction)

A small gulp was heard. Tears were being pushed out of his eyes. "Ian.. If I don't make it back.." The boy mumbled to me. He wiped the tears away. "Just remember this much.." The boy looked up and stared into my eyes. I could see the pain showing throughout his face. His lower lip was quivering. He put a trembling hand on my shoulder. "You have been the best friend a boy could ever have.." He stopped, praying this wasn't happening. "I-I'll never forget you, Ian Hecox.." The boy stuttered. Tears were streaming down his pale cheeks. He quickly wiped them away. I was standing there, unable to keep his tears back. He quickly hugged me. I could feel him shaking. "Why would you do this.." I said, unable to breathe correctly. The boy let go of me and looked down. "It's for the best. I promise.. I will.. Make it back.." All I did was stand there, unable to understand what was happening. He smiled weakly and then walked away into the low fog.

This was the last time I ever saw my best friend, Anthony Padilla.

People say he was taken away by someone who threatened to take his life away unless he turned into a slave..

Nobody knows if he is alive.

And that's what kills me.

Now I am on a journey to find the guy who changed my entire life.

My name is Ian Hecox.

I will never stop looking for my best friend.

Ever.