January 21st, 2011 - Part 2

Ian's Log

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I'm driving, I am thinking about what I'm going to do to help save Anthony. I mean, what if he's gone forever? That's something I can't prevent.. But if he still is alive and breathing, I need to think fast. I sighed a bit and now I am parking at a local gas station. Even if there is nothing else around, I guess it is local. I will write again when I come back out. Lets hope that Anthony is really ok.

-Ian

END OF LOG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian shut his journal and slipped his pencil into the side. He turned off the car and got out, locking the door behind him. While he was walking towards the door, he looked around. This was the place that haunted Anthony.. Or what it seems. Whenever Ian mentioned this gas station, Anthony would get really uncomfortable and not really talk. It made no sense to Ian. Ian quickly shook off the thought and opened the door. He immidiately went down the chips aisle to get some Pringles. It felt like someone was looking at him from behind, and it felt like someones eyes were burning into his neck. He grabbed the chips and looked back. The cashier was staring at him. "I'm sorry, may I help you?" The cashier said  quietly. Ian just nodded. He walked up to the counter and put the chips and the money on the counter. When Ian looked up, the cashier's eyes widened. "Are you the boy that tagged along with the other boy who was just like you, except he had emo hair?" He asked loudly. Ian cringed at the loudness, but it made sense, because nobody else was around, and nobody ever did come in. "Y-Yes." Ian stuttered. Why was the cashier asking him all this stuff? And acting strange? The cashier sighed really hard. "Your friend was here about 2 weeks back." He started. What?! "Why was Anthony here?!" Ian said extremely surprised. He would never come here; he was scared of this place. "He was forced to be here, lad." The cashier kept going on. "There was a man here, and he was a person who takes early adults to slave him. I told everyone in Little Rock to stay away from here, but I didn't know your friend.. Anthony.. was going to come here. After you guys came, Anthony was given one week." The cashier stopped there seeing the expression on Ian's face. It was pure horror. "Is that why he had to leave me, Kalel, and Melanie?" Ian finally was able to make out. The cashier shrugged. "I guess." "Do you know where he is?" Ian asked semi-quietly. On the inside he was praying that Anthony was somewhere, anywhere in this world, and this unknown cashier knew. The mysterious cashier sighed. "The man said something about taking him to Owatonna, Minnesota." He said. "Owawhoa?" Ian said, mentally confused. The cashier just looked at Ian like he was an idiot. "Owatonna is a small place in Minnesota that holds only 476 people. It is the least known city in Minnesota, and barely anybody knows about it." He said quietly so Ian could process it. Ian slowly nodded. "Okay.. Thank you for telling me." Ian said softly and silently. The cashier tipped his hat and nodded. "No problem, lad. Good luck!" He said as Ian walked out of the store. Ian looked back with his sparkly blue eyes. He smiled, and it was the first time in a while. "Thank you."  A semi-proud voice erupted from Ian's mouth. Ian went back outside and ran to the car. He didn't even bother to get his gas at first. He got into the car and grabbed his iPhone, calling Kalel at the speed of light. It went to voicemail, but that was ok.

"Hello, Kalel? I know where Anthony is. Its going to be a long time until I get back. At least a week. Tell Mel I love her, and I might not make it back. Call me back when you can. But if I don't pick up... Well, you know what will happen. Bye for now."

Ian then hung up, sitting back in his car seat. He sat there for a couple minutes thinking. He finally knows where he is. This is the start of a brand new adventure, a brand new journey. A journey to get his best friend back. Ian started the car and drove off, not looking back, and not turning back.

This was just the beginning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it looks like Ian knows where Anthony is. I will be writing 5-7 more chapters after this. Please comment, vote, and add to your library! And also thank you to my friend kitten715 (Katrina) for helping me with the plot of part 2! Bye for now!!

--KylieSheerio