January 23rd, 2011.

Hi everyone! I just broke 1,000 READS! That's crazy! I can't thank you guys enough for this, but here's a chapter to show all of it. By the way, look forward to a new chapter either every week or every 2 weeks! Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to hold back his anger, Ian gripped onto the chair arm. This teenager next to him was annoying him way more then Anthony ever would.

And that's saying something.

Ever since Ian got in the plane and accidentally screamed 'shut up' to the teenager's face, that juvenile wouldn't stop bothering him. He kept asking Ian for gum or drugs, both of which he didn't have. Ian just prayed that this stupid teenager would just shut the fuck up already...

"Dude, why the hell did you yell at me to shut up?" The teenager turned to Ian, taking out his earphones. Nice timing, dude. Ian thought to himself. "Dude, why the hell do you have hair that looks like a fucking skunks ass?" Ian replied, flicking the younger boys' solid black hair with a bright white streak going down the middle. "... Touche." The teenager said, quieting down, grabbing his earphones again. Finally. This little fucker shut up. Ian then thought, shutting his eyes. It was about 8:30 in the morning. Ian got no sleep at all last night, since he was so busy trying to find Anthony.

Let's just hope that Ian will make more progress today.

He's had almost everything planned out already. St. Paul was 68.6 miles away from Owatonna, so he had to find a way to get a rental car, which was 4 miles away from the airport. From there... Well, let's just hope that someone cracked the code on where Anthony was held as a slave. If not... There will be tons of hard work trying to find him. That was no problem to Ian, of course.

After about 10 minutes of thinking, Ian was struck out of his thoughts when a female voice went off on the intercom. "We are about to land the plane in St. Paul Airport. Please put on your seatbelts for the most amount of safety. If your seatbelt is malcfuntioning, or broken, please push the emergency button right next to your seat. Thank you." Putting on his seatbelt, Ian followed the woman's instructions. He then blocked everything out again, trying to think about how to save Anthony once again. There were people everywhere around him pushing the emergency buttons, freaking out. The plane was landing right now, and barely anybody was secure. Luckily the dumbass teenager was ok - Ian didn't want to step in and save him.

Luckily, everyone was safe all in the end and nobody got hurt.

When Ian got off the plane, he almost collapsed. He was so relieved to get back on the ground, well, he just wanted to fall down and probably breathe it all in. Yup, all of the dried out gum, dirt, and germs. ... Yum. Ian then thankfully didn't fall to the ground and he sat down, looking out of the huge windows. With a sigh, he smiled. He was one step closer to finding his best friend and the other half of Smosh.

Looking up, Ian grabbed his bags and ran out of the airport. He couldn't rest now. He had to keep looking until he found what he was looking for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey everybody! I'm so sorry for the HUGE delay! I kept losing all of my work and maybe procrastinating... Just maybe though. Psh, I didn't spend 75% of the time procrastinating! ... Ok, I admit, I did. BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!

The point is I actually finished this chapter. It was worth the 1 month and 8 days wait, wasn't it?

Also, thank you for over 1,000 reads. You guys mean a lot to me. I honestly never thought it would get this fa-

OK KYLIE ENOUGH OF YOUR SOB STORY.

Anyways, in all seriousness, thank you. I love you guys! -Kylie