January 15th, 2011

Ian's log

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a week ever since  Anthony left me. Anthony left us (Me, Melanie, and Kalel) to go to another country.. Another city.. Somewhere away from us. He never told us why.. We all think he was forced, though. I am worried out of my mind. What if he doesn't ever come back? Ever? He is my best friend. I couldn't even think about poor Anthony being hurt or abused. Today has been quite rough for all of us, since its the one week mark since he left us. Exactly one week. Last Thursday. Kalel has mentioned that the house that she shared with Anthony felt so lonely.. Her cat Kabuki has been keeping her up all night meowing loudly ever since Anthony left. Luckily Kalel actually got some sleep..

I didn't get not one bit of rest this entire week. Anthony was the only person who actually kept me alive, and kept me happy. Who knows how long I can survive without Anthony.. I really hope he is ok.

Anthony's log.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been officially one week. One week before I left my hometown. One week ever since I said goodbye to Ian.. Throught this week, pain has traveled through my veins. I really, REALLY hope someone tries to find me and rescue me. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone where I was headed.. The only place I can write it is in this journal. Here goes..

When me and Ian went to Little Rock (A deserted place in California) when we were going to pick up Melanie from the airport in LA 2 weeks ago, Ian had to stop the car there to get some gas. He told me to go pay for the gas. I grabbed my wallet and ran into the little store. There was nobody there except for the cashier and a man at a table, sipping his coffee. He had dark black hair and a thick handlebar mustache. He looked a bit overweight. I stayed away from him as much as I could at the time. I shook the fear off and payed for the gas. The cashier gladly took my money and then whispered in my ear. "Watch out for that guy with the mustache over there." He said lowly. "He will turn you into a slave." I scoffed at that. "Yeah, right." I replied. When I turned around to walk out, the man with the mustache was right in front of me. He pulled out a gun and held it to my head. "Ya have ONE WEEK." He said in a scruff voice. "If ya don't make it back here in a week, I will find all your friends and kill them with this very gun, and I will kill you too. And ya can't tell anyone where you are headed." He said with an evil gleam in his eyes. Terrified, I nodded my head. I admit, I released a couple tears at the time. "Yes sir. Y-You can count on it, sir." I said shakily. The mysterious man smirked and took the gun away from my head. He put this tracking device on my shirt. "Good, child. Get ready for the worst time of your life." He said very lowly. Freaked out, I ran out of the gas station, getting back into the car, freaked out. Of course, I didn't tell Ian.. But heck, I wish I could.

Now, I am ultimately scared. What will happen to me? And most importantly..

How is Ian taking this?

-----------------------------------

Authors note

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy the fanfic so far. This was a short chapter, but I really couldn't think of anything. All chapters will be different. Some may be journal/computer logs, and some may not, just their point of views. I will be doing Melanie and Kalel at times, but very rarely. I hope you guys enjoyed! Please vote and add to library if you liked it.

-Kylie