January 20th, 2011

Anthony's Log.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 days since I have left for Little Rock. 11 days since nobody has bothered looking for me. I honestly don't understand this one bit. Why hasn't anybody tried looking for me yet? Ian would have found me by now. Well.... Maybe. I am actually not in Little Rock. The man took me to Owatonna, Minnesota. The city with the population of only 476. I am honestly scared out of my mind. Will the man kill me, or will Ian find me? Or Kalel? Or Melanie? I actually don't care who finds me, I need to get out of here! The man was never nice to me. The first day he took me, he started slaving me. He took my phone and laptop away from me. I haven't made any contact with anyone except the man and his son, David. David and I have talked before, and I guess he seems nice, bit maybe its a plan the man is setting up. I honestly don't know and I am ultimately confused. Anyways, today has been the worst. Apparently its the man's birthday, and he's forcing me and David to make the house look sparking clean with decorations everywhere. All I'm gonna say is, the house looks like crap. Like someone opened a City Dump in his house. I have decided to take a 2 minute break to write this. Honestly, I am praying to god that someone, somewhere will find out that something is up. I really do hope someone does find me, because today is the day Ian will say Smosh is over... If he stayed at the house. Hell, I don't even know if he knows where I am. I gotta go for now, the man is yelling at me to come down. Bye.

-Anthony

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian's log.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day that I had to say goodbye to Melanie and Kalel. It was the day that I was going to find Anthony. I don't care if he is gone, like, dead, as long as I can see his body that's ok with me. Well, maybe. I did do research to see where Anthony is, if anyone even knows. A couple articles said that Anthony was last seen in Little Rock, California. It's 120 miles away from here, but I will risk it. "Bye Kalel, bye Melanie." I said to both girls. I could tell they were both crying, yet smiling. "Bye Ian. Good luck finding Anthony." Mel said with a smile. Smiling, I kissed her on the cheek. "Good luck Ian.. Try to keep in touch." Kalel said, maintaining her tears a bit. "Bye, Kalel." I smiled a bit and hugged her. Getting in the car, I looked back and waved goodbye. Both girls waved back at me, really sad that me and Anthony were going to be gone. I then got in the car, buckled my seatbelt, and drove off to Little Rock, hoping that my best friend was ok.