January 21st, 2011 - Part 1

Anthony's log.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is going to be the worst day yet. Apparently, yesterday me and David didn't clean the house in time. It was nearly impossible because he only gave us 1 hour to clean up a house a pig could live in until he dies. Because he did this, he told us to come down in 5 minutes. I don't know what he is going to do to us, but I am scared. 3 days ago I forgot to pick up something and he hit me. I really can't imagine what he will do to me. David won't get hurt, I know it. He is the fathers son, and David wasn't abused yet. He is just slaved. 2 more minutes until I have to go down there. I will probably die.. But I don't want to. I want to see Kalel again. And Melanie. And... Ian. Ian. Why am I getting so mad at his name? My cheeks are burning up from fury. Wait. He hasn't even tried to find me yet. He probably doesn't even care. Ian would have saved me at least a week ago. You know, I shouldn't just let my life fall onto Ian's shoulders. I shouldn't even wait for anyone. I should just.. Wait and see what fate will give to me. Either Life, near death, or just flat out death. Its time for me to go now. If I don't write in this journal again, then you will know what happened to me.

-Anthony.

END OF LOG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony slammed his journal shut and put his pencil on top of it. He felt extremely mad. How could Ian not find him already? It has been at least.. 13 days? Anthony couldn't keep track of the days anymore. All Anthony wanted was to see his girlfriend again, and his 2 best friends. Suddenly he heard yelling from downstairs. It was his 'Boss.' Anthony was required to call the man Boss. Anthony sat up for a second, sighing and releasing some nerves. He got up and he started shaking. He quietly walked downstairs and in front of the man. "Y-Yes boss?" A shaky voice pushed out of Anthony's throat. One part of him was praying that he wouldn't die, but another part of him was saying just kill me, nobody cares about me. The man looked down at Anthony. "My house looked like a ******* mess yesterday!" The man yelled at him. Anthony winced a bit by the yelling. What was going to happen to him? David was standing next to his dad, looking at Anthony. He felt bad for Anthony, and that something like this was happening to him. "I-I'm sorry B-Boss." Anthony said quietly. "DON'T YOU SPEAK BACK TO ME!" The huge man looking over Anthony yelled. Suddenly, he raised a fist. Anthony froze in his footsteps.

The man was going to punch him.

Anthony stepped back.

The man stepped forward.

Anthony stepped back again.

The man immidiately stepped forward, punching Anthony in the eye.

Anthony fell to the ground. He felt the man kicking him and abusing him.

The last thing that Anthony heard before he blacked out was David screaming his fathers name to stop, and then someone falling to the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun dun dunnn! I'm going to leave you guys hanging here! Do you guys like it when I don't do the logs and do it in real life? I will do the same with Ian in Part 2. Do you think that Ian will find Anthony? After part 2, there will be 5 more chapters left. I may do a couple more! Do you guys like the story? Comment down below or message me! Please vote, comment, and add to your library! Byr for now! -Kylie