January 22nd, 2011

Hey guys! Currently I have 401 READS on this story! Thank you to everyone! I am sorry for the huge delay. I had huge tests 3 weeks ago, and I have been busy all this week. THANK YOU to everyone who has read all the way through to Chapter 5! (January 21st, 2011 - Part 2, not including the epilogue) There will be no journal log for Anthony or Ian. have been practicing my writing, so hopefully these last 5-7 chapters will be good. Thanks to everyone who is reading at this very moment! (。◕‿◕。)

Anthony's eyes snapped open. Swirls of different hues of the rainbow was all he saw. Holding his head, Anthony squeezed his eyes shut. How long was he out for? He then opened his eyes, seeing no more color, and just the few objects in front of him. He was still on the floor, where he got knocked out on in the first place. Struggling a bit, Anthony got to his feet. He held his head in his hand, clenching his teeth together due to the pain. Anthony could only see out of his right eye. His left was pitch black and swollen. Putting his head up, the 24 year old took a couple steps. Everything seemed perfectly normal. There was no screaming, and the scary man was nowhere in his sight. Maybe the scary man was the one who fell to the ground before Anthony blacked out. Anthony, being as quiet as a mouse, took more steps. He looked left to right. No sign of life anywhere. He stopped walking when he came face to face with a silver clock. His brown eyes stared at it. 4:17 A.M. No wonder it was so quiet, it was early morning. Anthony wondered.. What happened to David?

He must be safe. Anthony knew he was a pretty strong kid. But when you look at him, he doesn't seem like it. David has a really scrawny body, and he has a nerdy look, but Anthony always knew David was strong. The main reason why is Anthony didn't believe he was strong enough, so everyone around him usually was.

Thats why Anthony always hated himself. Because he wasn't strong. Nobody knows about this insecurity, not even Ian or Kalel. Anthony was never able to life weights heavier then 90 pounds, while most guys his age (Including Ian) could bench more then 120 pounds. He always felt so wimpy. Maybe this is one of the main reasons why the scary guy captured him. Because he was weak, shy, and unable to stand up for himself without anyone else around.

Anthony then blinked a little bit, snapping back to reality. A heavy sigh erupted from his now scrawny body. He was starving, and craving chocolate cake right now. Mmm.. That sounds great right now. That reminded him of the chocolate cake Kalel and Melanie used to make together.. His stomach then roared due to the hunger. He sighed again and walked over to the fridge. Suddenly, he froze. He remembered, he wasn't allowed to eat anything without permission, or something would happen to him.

Closing his eyes, Anthony's world began to crumble. He couldn't take it anymore. When was Ian going to come? Or Melanie? Or Kalel? It was pissing him off horribly. By now, he would actually think that someone could have found him. He was gone for at least 2 weeks. The fans would have had a huge search party.. But maybe they are? Anyways, it was pissing Anthony off a lot.

Anthony then opened his eyes, his one pupil shown growing wide. He can't spend every hour of every day doing this. He can't keep thinking nobody can find him. He needs to break out himself. To be able to escape this hell he's been living in for at LEAST 15 days, if even. Its official.

Hes going to break out if the scary man likes it or not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian slammed his car door shut, grabbing his backpack. he looked up at the huge building in front of him, and he covered his ears to the sound of the loud planes. He was finally at the airport. This was one step closer to saving Anthony. Ian probably imagined he wasn't too happy that nobody found him.. Sighing, Ian walked into the building. People were scattered everywhere. "I fucking LOVE airports!" Ian said, rolling his eyes. He then looked up at a sign that said this:

'St. Paul, Minnesota. Flight 215. 10 minutes until doors open.'

Ian sighed in relief, but... He wasn't fully relieved. St. Paul was quite a ways away from Owatonna. Ian was afraid he wouldn't make it, but another part of him said he would.

What the hell is his mind doing? Ian sighed. All it was doing was trying to confuse itself. He then looked back down. "Well, I got ten minutes.." He said to himself. As he pushed through the swarm of people, he finally sat down on some chairs. Ian looked around at the chaos around him. Babys were crying, parents were stressed, and people were hugging each other and crying. This was the reason Ian HATED airports.

He was always trying to convince Anthony to get a private jet, but he always thought regular flights were fine. Has he EVER gotten his chair kicked by a little kid who wouldnt stop? Or get seated with someone who is disgusting and won't leave you alone?

Ian sighed. He kinda missed Anthony forcing him to go. Well, overall, he missed Anthony. Nothing was really the same. Before he left, Kalel wasn't the same. She really wasn't making videos, and when she did, she did it alone or sometimes with Melanie. In fact, Mel was suffering a bit too. She admitted that it really wasn't the same without Anthony around and keeping our spirits bright.

She had a point.

Before Ian knew it, the flight to St. Paul's doors opened. He quickly sat down, looking around. Please don't be seated next to someone who won't shut up.. He thought. PLEASE don't be seated next to someone who won't- His thought stopped when he saw a stuck-up looking teenager sit next to him. "Bowl hair cutted freak." The teenager said. "SHUT UP!" Ian shouted, accidentally finishing his thought out loud. Blushing in embarrassment, Ian sat forward, putting music on.

This was going to be a long flight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! I finally updated! I actually started this on the 15th, and kept editing the top part every tiome I loaded this draft. I am probably the queen of procrastination.

Once again: THANK YOU!!!!! I couldn't thank you guys enough! You guys are the one who keeps me going! I would just like to say THANK YOU to my friend Katrina for helping me come up with some of these chapters! I know you're reading this, Katrina ;)

THANK YOU for 401 reads!

THANK YOU for 19 votes!

THANK YOU for 10 comments!

And a massive THANK YOU for helping me write 5, now 6 chapters, and 1 prologue!

Only 4-6 more chapters left!

Byeeeeee!

-Kylie