(14) Cry out

6 days later:

"Come on Heather we're going to be late to pick up Hansel. You've brushed your hair enough, come." Clara says grabbing my hand.

"Okay, okay I'm coming. Jeez."

She looks me up and down approvingly. Taking in my new, ripped Colombian jeans, and a black top that hugs me in all the right places.

"Damn Heather. Try not to put my brother in to shock with those curves, Mkay?" I giggle shaking my head at her.

"Don't embarrass me Clara."

I walk in front of her heading out her apartment door.

"I'll try not too, but I can't help but embarrass my best friend, and my brother from time to time."

I gasp as she slaps my butt hard and chuckles. I stare at her with an open mouth.

"I'm telling Ace you did that."

"You would like to see him jealous wouldn't you Heather?" She winks at me before getting into the car, and I follow her in. I won't confirm nor deny her question.

She puts on some Latin music and attempts to sing along while dancing. And I try to hold in my laughter at how funny she looks.

Soon we arrive at the airport and I'm feeling so excited. I can't stay still while we wait by the gate to pick Ace up. My leg starts thumping in a steady rhythm.

"Well if it isn't my two favorite women?" Ace's voice comes from behind us and we turn to see him. My goodness he is dressed in a freaking black tailored suit, with his hair slicked back. I wipe at my mouth to keep from drooling.

He hugs his sister first and messes up her hair, and she punches him in the shoulder laughing.

He then meets my eyes, and it's as if time stopped for us. He looks at me with a hunger in his eyes before walking quickly towards me, and in a second his hands are tangled in my hair, and his lips are pressed firmly to mine. I can't help the moan that escapes me at first touch. I wrap my arms around him, as his breathing becomes labored like mine, and his lips claim me. I kiss him back sliding my tongue across his in a feverish way, and he groans deeply.

Someone clears their throat and I pull away from him to notice that its Clara, watching us with a hand on her hip.

"Are you two done yet? That officer has been eyeing y'all the whole time. I'm not sure if he is upset, or trying to get in on the free show. Ew."

Ace keeps his forehead placed on mine as he speaks.

"Alright let's get out of here." He takes my hand and I'm surprised he just kissed me in front of his sister.

Clara walks out with us to her car.

"I'm driving." Ace says holding his hands out for the keys. Clara sighs as she places them in his hands.

"Fine, but go easy on my Kia, I know you like to drive fast." He nods and we get into the car. I sit in the front seat after Clara chose to sit in the back.

"You look good Cupcake, really good." He eyes my body shamelessly, and I shiver.

"Thanks, you look good as well, although a bit overdressed," I add and he smiles warmly.

"Thank you. I just left a meeting before getting on the plane. I didn't have time to change." He shrugs he merges onto the highway. The way the sunlight is hitting his face, his usually brown eyes look hazel.

"So... How's business brother?" Clara asks looking away from her phone.

"It's better than ever. I can't wait to share the news with y'all."