prologue

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
prologue

after messaging with lover boy, she had gotten out of bed, going into her bathroom to fix her hair slightly so it didn't look like she had been laying in bed for the past two hours. before taking a seat on the edge of the bed. the time slowly ticked closer to midnight as she was on her phone waiting for the boy to arrive at her place.

with a soft knock on the already unlocked window to signal he was here, the boy had welcomed himself in as he climbed into her bedroom. taking his shoes off while he emptied his pockets, placing his phone and keys on her dresser as she made her way over to him with minimal conversation being shared within the short time period.

his arms wrapped around the girls waist, pulling her in close as they almost instantly attached their lips together. being quick to deepen it as a little tongue had gotten involved. simultaneously she started lifting up his shirt, quickly pulling away to remove it and chucking it on the floor.

she gently pushed him down onto her bed, climbing on top and straddling him. smirking at the boy as she held is hands up either side of his head before leaning down placing a few more kisses on his lips then moving down to his neck, making sure to leave a mark.

as her grip on his hands loosened, he moved them to her lower waist, she let out a soft gasp at the touch of his cold hands on her bare skin. she pulled away from his neck, smiling and mumbling a few words to the boy as he sat up keeping her on his lap.

he lifted her shirt off, leaving her in just her underwear before picking her up, turning around and laying her down on the bed. her breath slightly quickened as he slowly made his way down her body...

this was nothing new for the pair. the two first spent time together a little over two months ago, it was nothing serious, only just causal private hangouts as they got to know each other. but over time as the sexual tension built, they both caved in and took things to the next level.

while at school they pretend like nothing is happening between them, then by night he will be sneaking in through her window to spend time with her and back to his by the morning before either of their parents start getting up for work.

despite not actually dating the two were very committed to each other. her a little more than him, but she had enough trust in him to not go any further than just flirting with other girls in order to keep his popular and supposed player title.

although it's not the typical relationship, the two enjoy it to say the least. they liked the secrecy of it all. and how everyone at school doesn't know and can't give their opinions on whether they should be together or not.

this is just their little secret..