033 | that was one time

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter thirty-three

third person;

just like the couple had agreed on yesterday, zach had picked sienna up from her place this morning and drove her to school. the drive there was relatively quiet since it was seven in the morning, but a few comments were shared here and there.

eyes were definitely on them as zach's arm was around her waist while they walked through the halls, many comments being made between about the groups which they had just ignored.

"hey," zach said to his friends as they stopped in front of their lockers. "boys, sienna.. in case you forgot."

"we're going to be seeing a lot more of you aren't we," corbyn let out a small laugh as sienna slowly nodded, feeling a little uncomfortable from the comment.

sienna went to say something in response but immediately stopped herself before any words came out. she glanced down the hall a bit seeing if she could spot her friends.

she turned to face her zach and whispered; "i'm going to go to my friends.. i'll see you in class later."

"okay," he matched her tone, placing a few kisses on her lips. "i love you."

"i love you"

the couple shared a quick smile with each other as he took his arm off of her. zach watched her as she made her way down the hall for a bit and then turned back to his friends.

"anyway.." jack spoke up since the others were just sharing awkward looks between them all, not know what to say. "so.. zach has a girlfriend."

"i still don't understand how you pulled that off for months," jonah mentioned. "respect to her for putting with your flirting with every other girl bullshit."

"i didn't flirt with every girl," he defended himself. "it was only the girls who showed interest in me-"

"and that's like ninety percent," corbyn interrupted him.

"who cares, she seemed to be okay with it and they're happy, so," daniel shrugged, siding with zach.

"he's clearly put effort into her and their relationship," jack added as daniel nodded in agreement. "which is rare.."

"and i wouldn't ever flirt with her friends," zach stated. "also she was the one who told me to keep flirting with girls so people don't question."

"but i think there's a difference between flirting and kissing.." jonah chimed in.

"that was one time," he exclaimed. "can we not talk about it. we were at a party. i had been drinking. and it was when sienna and i first started hanging out so it doesn't count."

"you're getting really defensive my guy.."

"also you have a history of these things.. i mean alisha.." corbyn commented as zach rolled his eyes at them.

"she was moving away, we were going to break up anyway," he shrugged as the bell rung. "i'll see you all later."

as zach walked off to first period, the other four stayed stood there, wanting to keep talking to one another before going to class as well.

"he doesn't listen," jonah huffed. "he gonna end up hurting that girl."

"give him a chance," daniel responded. "that was like eight months ago, i'm sure he's not going to do it again."

"he really likes that girl, so i don't think he will hurt her," jack added. "like the way he talks about her, the way he acts with her.. way different to his ex."

"she doesn't know about that kiss yet and we shouldn't be the ones to ruin things for them, so may we don't mention it," daniel said, receiving a nod from the other boys.

"get to class boys," a teacher had announced, shooing them away from the lockers. some let out a groan as they listen to the teacher and started walking away.

it was now lunch time and after eating, amelia had asked for her friends to go find somewhere outside to sit and talk — just like sienna had not even a week ago. and so they had done.

"what's up?" jade broke the silence.

"i just want to make it clear that i'm not into your boyfriend, sienna.. well i was for a bit but i'm not really anymore. and i've thought about what you said the other day.. and i'll get over my silly little crush.." amelia rambled.

"can i ask why you were so much "i like zach" then all a sudden you like me..?" sienna awkwardly questioned.

"i think it's because i just wasn't sure.. and i didn't really want to admit things," she explained as the other slowly nodded. "so i was sorta like.. trying to convince myself that i like him."

"okay.."

"i saw your photos with him the other night and you two are cute together," she mentioned. "but also people are saying he's cheating on you so you should maybe be careful of that.."

"i know everyone says that.." sienna sort of mumbled. "but i trust him. he's made it very clear that he isn't. and wants everyone to know we're together so i don't think he is, or will, or whatever.."

AUTHORS NOTE

this chapters a little short but anyway.. i know a lot of people aren't gonna like me after some thing that have been said in this one...