001 | you look beautiful

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter one

third person;

"hey sienna," jade gave the girl a smile as she sat down at the cafeteria table for lunch. "how was class? you had art didn't you?"

she nodded before grabbing her water bottle from her bag. "it was alright, i'm just really tired today."

"didn't sleep well last night?"

"no, i slept fine, just went to bed late and then got up early for class," she explained as the other two nodded.

"we've got that test tomorrow in english so make sure you sleep well tonight," bea added.

sienna slowly nodded, "yeah.. i should."

"hey girls," amelia took a seat at the table, reviving a 'hey' back from them all. "where were you all weekend sienna, i swear i never heard from you."

"sorry, i was busy.. doing homework and stuff," she lied — in reality, she spent the weekend with zach almost an away hour from town to avoid seeing people from school.

"ooh you just reminded me. i haven't done mine!" bea said as she softly yet repeatedly hit her arm. "i can i copy the chemistry homework."

"chemistry home?" she furrowed. "i never got chemistry homework," she explained, actually telling the truth.

"i have it, let me find it" jade said, reaching for her bag.

the group quietened down as bea started copying the worksheet she was handed, jade went on her phone while the other two ate.

"what's everyone up to after school? maybe we could all hang out?" amelia asked after finish some of her meal. jade agreed, followed by bea shortly after. "sienna?"

she took a slip of her water, placing the bottle back down. "um i'll have to see.." she explained.

"don't tell me you're going to be studying," she softly sighed. "you were all weekend. take a break, hang out with all of us."

"no i wasn't going to.." she shook her head. "what time were you thinking? like right after school?"

"yeah, if that works for everyone," amelia looked around the table as the other two agreed on that time.

"yeah okay," sienna smiled at the girls.

"my parents won't be home till six, so we have the whole house to ourselves," she continued to talking about hanging out.

"yeah that's fine, we'll meet up at our lockers after class and then after i can drive you two home," jade said point at the two across from them.

they nodded as sienna's phone ding with a text and after seeing the first word of the contact name, she picked it up before any of her friends could see it.

'you look beautiful today btw'

she smiled and softly shook her head at what zach had said as she cleared the text, flipping her phone over and placing it back down.

"who was that?" amelia looked at the girl.

"hm? blake, he just sent me a link to something," she shrugged. "he said it reminded him of me."

"your brothers really nice," bea said. "i'm jealous. cody's a dick-"

"girls.. why's zach looking over here?" amelia cut her off as she occasionally glanced across the cafeteria at him. "who's talking to him?"

she looked around the group as they all said they weren't. sienna grabbed her phone and opened her messages with the boy in question. quickly typing out;

'thank you. also stop looking over here please
and thanks'

'talk later xx'

she put her phone away in her pocket as amelia let out a sigh, kind of relieved but kind of annoyed that the boy had looked away.

"do you like that guy or something?" sienna asked.

"uh yeah.." she subtly rolled her eyes as the other girl nodded. "look at him he's hot. next party i'm gonna get with him."

"and what if he doesn't want to get with you?" she slight titled her head, interested in what she had to say about zach.

"what? are you calling me ugly or something?!" she slightly raised her voice.

"amelia, she didn't say that," jade responded.

"no," sienna defended herself as she shook her head. "you can't force someone to like you.. that's all"

"she's not wrong," bea agreed.

"you girls are so annoying sometimes," amelia mumbled as she threw her backpack over her shoulder. she grabbed her tray off food, leaving the table as the other three watched her confused.

"whats her problem today?" jade looked back at sienna and bea.

"could ask the same question," sienna said with a soft laugh. "so i guess we're not all hanging out at her place after school."

"i'll talk to her in class and text you two," jade explained.

"i think it's kinda cute she has a crush on him," bea changed the topic. "we all know he's no good."

"mhm yeah.." sienna mumbled.

"literally, like look at him.." jade said, looking at the boy as bea slightly turned around to see as well. "flirting with half the girls over there as we speak."

"i don't understand how he had a girlfriend," bea added.

"i mean we are in high school, and everyone would try and ruin their relationship so it's probably better for him then trying to have an actual relationship."

bea turned back around, sit on the seat properly. "he has no hope."

"they were together for four months, so he does have some "hope"," sienna finally chimed in.

"but i feel like now that he flirts with like every girl, and who knows what else he does with them. he honestly has no chance of getting a girlfriend," jade explained

"well girls definitely like him, so he does have a chance.. but sometimes people care more about their social status," sienna continued to defend the boys actions.

AUTHORS NOTE

and after writing like five different options we finally have the first chapter