046 | baby come sit here

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter forty-six

third person;

"baby come sit here," zach patted the spot beside him as he moved over slightly on the lounge in his friend's living room, after his girlfriend and her friends entered the house.

"okayy," she playfully dragged out the word, walking over to him and sitting down. he placed his hand on her check, turning her head to face him and giving her a couple kisses.

"okay that's enough," jack sighed at the site of them, which made their both let out a small laugh as they pulled away and face the group.

"anyway where's corbyn?" bea asked.

"we're supposed to be distracting you-"

"he's out doing something," jonah interrupted zach before he could ruin the other boy's plans anymore. jonah grabbed his phone and look at the time; "he'll be here in like half an hour, an hour maybe."

"speaking of prom," jack spoke up again.

"oh my god shut the fuck up," jonah slightly raised his voice while saying through gritted teeth, looking directly at the two.

"i think they've said too much now," daniel replied with a small awkward laugh.

"okay look, he's out doing something that may or may not have to do with prom," jade confessed, still trying to keep it as vague as possible.

"okay.." she nodded while confused. "so what, you all know he's out asking some girl to prom and i don't?"

"i don't," sienna chimed in. "surprised zach didn't tell me."

"something to do with him asking bea out later or something, like i said we're currently distracting" zach whispered in his girlfriend's ear which caused her to look at him.

"ohh," she kept her voice low, then leaning in and giving him another kiss. "i love you," she said through the same lowered tone.

"i love you too," he copied her, holding back the urge to kiss her again since they were in front of their friends and already been told to stop, although the boy meant it as a joke.

"wait jade, jonah, who are you two going to prom with?!" daniel exclaimed, snapping the couple back into reality.

"that girl in my geography class," jonah responded. "you know about her, i've spoke about her and how we've talked a couple times now."

"ohh," he nodded. "and jade?"

"some boy in my geography class," she mockingly replied. "no, i'm joking. i have to go with my neighbor, the parents are making us. he's kinda cute though so that's a positive at least."

"her neighbor is cute-"

"hey!" zach interrupted his girlfriend, pouting slightly. "what about me?!"

"but the boy that lives around the corner is even cuter," she continued while running her finger through zach's hair, leaving her hands around his neck.

"i have a question.." jack spoke up, looking over at the couple who were paying little to none attention to him. "zach and sienna, what are you two going to do when you are across the country from one another for college?"

sienna softly shook her head at him as she removed her arms from around her boyfriend, and her eyes begun to water up slightly, luckily an unnoticeable amount. while for zach, he pressed his lips together and hummed as he thought about the question.

the whole topic of moving to new york was something sienna still wasn't ready to talk about, although knowing about it for a couple months now. she was scared of what would happen between her and zach, especially after him getting hickeys from another girl while in the same town.

them being over two thousand miles apart, he could really do anything and get away with it because she wouldn't know. then also having a three hour time difference and probably going to have busy schedule, she believes it'll make it hard for them to even find time to talk and facetime.

"i don't know, i haven't really thought about that.." zach responded to the question previously asked since sienna was yet to say something. "we don't speak about it."

"mh same, i haven't either.." she mumbled.

"so um prom," jade changed the topic after realising that sienna didn't want to talk about college and moving away. "i still got things i need to do before next friday, like buy shoes and a bag.  oh and get my lashes done."

"i have everything brought but i might go out looking again for a different dress because i don't really know how i feel about the one i have now.." bea responded.

"i haven't got a dress yet," sienna sighed.

"why?!" both the girls slightly exclaimed.

"you realise it's like ten days away and it's going to basically be impossible to find a dress you like," bea mentioned, partly reminding the girl on what time of year it was.

"it has come around too quickly and i've been distracted," she reasoned with her. "plus i didn't even know if i was going to go," she added through a mumbled and using soft, quiet tone.

"also didn't you just say you wanted to look for another dress?" sienna continued. "because you're not happy with the one you have now or something."

"well yeah but i have one already-"

"stop it," jade cut bea off, having the enough of the girl's party rude tone since she was struggling to remember what zach recently put sienna through. "we, us three girls, will go out shopping tomorrow after school. okay, problem solved."

"okay," the two both agreed.

AUTHORS NOTE

this is like a little bit of a shorter filler type chapter and also getting to know a bit about sienna's college opinions and whatever i wrote but omgomgomg i've been jumping forward a couple chapters when i have to inspo (just so i don't lose it yk) and i can't believe we're so close to the end