020 | should just skip again

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter twenty

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW— ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳  ͛ 🍂 ˖ ༊ —chapter twenty

today 6:54am

howdy

awww

you're so cute

🥺🥺🥺

i don't wanna go to school
today :/

same :/

we should just skip again

i wanna but i don't wanna get in
trouble

get in trouble w me😈

babyy

you know where my place is

what if you came to mine

okay that can work

later though

once my brother leaves for work

okay what time's that

like 9/9:03

okay 9:01 and 30 secs

i meant 9:30 but sure

9:01 30 sec. see you then

see you then

front door or window

front door's fine

okay okay
seen

───────────

third person;

and just like he had said he would, zach waited out the front of the door, watching the clock on his phone and knocking on it door right on one minute and thirty seconds past nine.

sienna came and let him in only seconds after, him shutting the door behind himself. "i'm right on time," he wrapped his arms around the girl as she hugged him back.

"and how long did you wait out the front for?" she said with a small giggle.

"only like five minutes.. in my car then like two at the door," he responded. "but i was on time and that's all that matters."

"you didn't even have to be "on time" you could have just knocked on the door instead of waiting."

"hushh" he placed a kiss on her lips before burying his head into the crook of her neck. "you smell like strawberries."

"tastes like strawberries on a summer evening and it sounds just like a song," he quietly sung as he kept hugging her.

"you're the cutest," she mumbled. "now zach.. could you tell me what happened on friday and why you now don't want to be at school?"

he wrapped his arms from around her, grabbing her hand and leading her to her bedroom. taking a seat across from each other on the bed, keeping ahold of her hand.

"amelia was saying things about you and- and i just didn't want to listen.." he explained, keeping his vice low.

"is that all?" she slightly titled her head as he nodded.

"and i didn't want to say anything because i know-"

"zach, it's okay," she cut off his rambling then leaning in and kissing him. "she won't like us being together, i just know.."

"i don't want to be the reason you lose your friends.." he wrapped his arms around her waist. "i mean you'll always have me but-"

"baby.." she placed a kiss on the top of her his head as she played with his hair. "amelia's amelia. she doesn't like when we've told her that she should stop liking you. she doesn't like that i'm talking to a guy. and i can't help that.."

"but jades okay with us.." she continued. "and she's my best friend, her and i have been friends way long then the two have been. i'm not losing friends because of us, when she finds out amelia will eventually come around and accept the fact that you're my boyfriend."

"don't you have another friend?"

"yeah bea. she doesn't care about dean, she was probably the most excited so she shouldn't care about us."

"sienna.." he lifted his head up and looked at her. softly explaining; "she told the class you were at home crying and called you the b-word just because everyone knows you "had sex". and then says your not her friend and no one likes you.."

"amelia.." she inhaled and exhaled as she took all that in. "she says she hates me and the other girls all the time and then will come back around acting like nothing happened like an hour later."

"but-"

"she was literally texting me yesterday asking how i was and how things with DeAn was going. she doesn't actually hate me. she just gets in these moods and we just have to let her go off and do her own thing, calm down and then she'll be back."

"could we cuddle," he asked almost inaudible, changing the subject as he looked up at her.

she nodded with a small smile on her face as he unwrapped his arms from her. she moved over laying down on the other side while he laid down beside her.

"i love you"

"i love you too," he started kissing her a few times as his arms wrapped around her again.

"cuddle baby," she whispered with a small laugh through kisses. he placed one last kiss on her lips before parting her lay her head on his chest.

AUTHORS NOTE

shorter update tonight but soft zach🥺