045 | i'll pick you up

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter forty-five

third person;

after being at the park yesterday, the couple went back to their own houses and spent the rest of the afternoon with their families or working on some of their end of year assessments.

it was still relatively early in the night when zach suggested the idea of facetiming, which she was happy to do. so they did. spending the night talking to one another with clear smiles on both of their faces before they had fallen asleep, still on the call.

waking up the next morning sienna eye's went to her laptop screen as small smile appeared on her face from seeing zach, who was still fast asleep. she laid there innocently watching him since she wasn't ready or awake enough to do anything else.

at least fifteen more minutes past by and she had finally gotten up, to go to the bathroom then to the kitchen for a glass of water. she made her way back to her room and as she sat down on her bed she noticed zach waking up.

"good morning beautiful," he mumbled while rubbing his eyes.

"good morning.." she softly replied.

"i don't remember falling asleep last night," he yawned out. "but i remember you going to sleep, you looked so precious."

"shut upp," she said with a smile on her face. "you looked precious as well," she copied how he said the word.

"can we go out today, like on a date?" he sort of blurted out, which had slightly caught her surprised. "it's up to you.."

she sat there for a few seconds while she thought about his question. "yeah okay.. i don't have anything else on, so if you want to," she ended with a small nod.

"okay, i'll pick you up at twelve?" he slightly tilted his head waiting for her to agree.

"yeah okay"

"bye baby, i love you. i'll see you soon"

"bye, and i love you too," she smiled back at him before she hung up the call. letting out a small content sigh as she laid back on her bed.

it took a couple minutes till she had gotten back up, making her way over to her wardrobe finding something to wear and then going into the bathroom to shower.

she finished getting ready for her last minute date within forty minutes and decided she'd grab something quick to eat while she was waiting on zach and so she wasn't starving herself throughout the day since she didn't know his plans yet.

"hey mom," she caught her attention as she enter the kitchen, going over to the fridge and looking inside.

"have you got plans on today?" aubrey watched her daughter.

"yeah, zach's taking me out," she responded as she shut the fridge and turned around to grab an apple from the fruit basket after there being nothing interesting in the fridge.

"that's nice of him," she smiled.

"i might be gone the whole day, i might not, i don't know yet, it's a sorta last minute plan," sienna explained. "i'll message you later with when i'll be home."