4

*Nessa POV*

I heard a door slam loudly causing me to jump up. I slowly got up confused and peeked out my room into the hallway and saw Jaden sitting against the wall him his head in his knees. I was so confused but just stared for a second before realizing he was crying. He looked up and noticed me and quickly wiped his tears and got up. 
"Im so sorry, I had no idea you were crying, I promise I wont tell anyone" I said and he just walked into Blakes room. I just stood their for a second having no clue what just happened before walking into my room. I grabbed my phone and saw messages from Josh and Blake.

Both of them had sent me a picture of Ava kissing some guy from our school. It was recent to, maybe a week ago which means she had to have cheated on Jaden which explains why he was so upset. Both of them wanted me to check on him so I walked back out and slowly knocked on Blakes door. The door flew open and Jaden looked like he had been crying. 
"Uh Blake and Josh wanted to make sure your ok" I said while looking down. 
"Yea im fine, it's whatever now go, its bad enough having to be in the same house as you" he said and slammed the door causing me to barge in. 
"IM DONE WITH THIS JADEN, YOUR IN MY HOUSE YOU SHOULDNT TREAT ME LIKE CRAP" I yelled and froze once I realized what I just did. 

He came up to me and slammed me against the wall.
"Get out" he yelled and let go of me so I quickly walked away to my room and called Josh.
"Hey sorry I got to go" he said once he picked up and hung up immediately after. I sighed and continued sitting there before deciding to go back to Blakes room. I walked in and saw Jaden crying again. 
"What the fuck, I told you to get out" he said not yelling this time and his voice cracked. 
"I wanted to ask you something but you dont seem ok" I said and got a little closer. He was sitting on Blakes bed sitting against the backboard. 
"Im ok so go away" he said.
"Didn't Ava cheat on you" I asked and his eyes started watering again.I walked up to his side of the bed and hugged him. I dont know why I hugged him, I just felt bad I guess. 

I felt him tense up and try to pull away but I stayed there for a minute and pulled away. He stared at me confused for a minute as I stood their. 
"What the fuck was that for" he asked and I shrugged. 
"You looked like you needed it" I mumbled.
"Nessa I have never been nice to you and you hug me" he said. "
"Why" I ask. 
"Why what" he asks with a rude tone.
"Why are you never nice to me" I asked. 
"Cause I dont like you and your easy to pick on" he said.
"But you ruined every year of school I had and now im a Junior and its been the same since kindergarten" I said.
"How sad" he said and turned on the tv. 

"I never did anything to you" I said.
"Shut up im trying to watch tv" he said.
"Its not even your room" I said but he just ignored me. I walked out and slammed the door and went back to my room.  I called Blake three times before he finally answered the phone and sounded out of breathe. 
"Are you using protection" I asked and here Amelie giggle.
"Nessa as you can obviously tell, I was in the middle of something" he said. 
"Ya but I dont wanna be here with Jaden" I whined.
"What happened" Blake asked. 
"I went into the room to ask Jaden something but he was crying so I hugged him and he got mad" I said.
"Nessa just dont go in my room, simple" Blake said and I heard a slapping sound.
"Owwwww" Blake whined. 
"what happened" I asked. 
"Amelie hit me" Blake said.
"That one was for you Nessa" Amelie said. 

"Should've hit him harder" I said and heard a louder slap. 
"Owwwwwww" Blake whined again. 
"Good job" I giggled.
"Well thank you" she said also giggling.
"Im coming home tomorrow" he said and I sighed. 
"Ok but if Jaden does one more thing im going over their even if your in the middle of making the class of 2040" I said. 
"Ok ok whatever bye, you have stopped my fun for to long" Blake said and hung up. Thats the weird thing about Blakes and mine relationship with each other, we were very open with each other. For example I know that he lost his virginity in 8th grade on the first week of school to Tatum Monroe in the school bathroom and he knows im a virgin. See were very open with each other.

I walked downstairs and saw Jaden eating something at the table, he didnt notice me so I quickly walked out of the house and started walking towards the park. I loved to go to the park whenever I was sad, stressed or anxious so I went their basically every day. I sat on the same bench as usual and smiles at the kids who were chasing each other around when all of a sudden it started to rain really hard out of nowhere. I was wearing a tank top and sweatpants and the house was a 10 minute run fro here. I quickly got up and started running to the house. Once I got their I went inside and Jaden started laughing. I was literally shaking of cold and started crying.
"Jaden just stop, why do you hate me so much" I sobbed and he stopped laughing. 

_____________________________

Thank you all for almost 100 views already and I was gonna update yesterday but im sick sorry