15

*Thanksgiving day*
*Nessa Pov*

"Hey sweetie can you help me finish making the mashed potatoes while I run to the store" she asked as she ran in grabbing her keys.
"Ya sure" I said looking into the pot of potatoes boiling.
"I'll be back in like 30 minutes" she said and quickly left. I still had to get ready for dinner but I had time later. Joshes family and Jadens mom come over every year for thanksgiving so we have a lot of guests.

I heard someone knocking on the door and Blake ran downstairs and opened the door. A few minutes later Amelie walked in and sat down.
"Hi Nessa" she smiled and Blake sat down beside her.
"Hi, I didn't know you were coming over" I said.
"Blake said he was gonna tell your mom and you" she said looking at Blake.

"Oops" he shrugged.
"Wait your mom doesn't know" she asked.
"No" he said.
"Blake I can't just come here for thanksgiving without your mom knowing" she said.
"No you should stay, she would love to have you" I said as I drained the water from the pot of potatoes.
"Are you sure" she asked and I nodded and smiled a little.

"See you should stay" Blake said.
"I mean I guess but if your mom gets mad it's your fault because it actually it" she said.
"Ya I know" he said and leaned back in his chair. I finished making the mashed potatoes and put them into a dish.

A little while later my mom walks in and sees Amelie.
"Oh Amelie I didn't know you were coming" she said.
"I could leave if it's a problem" Amelie said and grabbed her purse as she stood up.
"Oh no please stay, we have space for another person" my mom said and looked into the oven to check the ham.

"You can go get ready" she said pushing me out of the way a little.
"Ok, wanna come hang out with me" I gestured to Amelie.
"Ya of course" she smiled and we both walked to my room.
"So what are you planning on wearing" she asked as she looked through my closet.

"Probably this" I said picking up a dress from my bed. It was red and sparkly and was down to just above my knees.
"Who are you trying to impress" she asked raising her eyebrows.
"Nobody, I just liked the dress" I shrugged which wasn't totally a lie. I did like the dress but I also thought Jaden would to cause it's tight and short.

"Aren't you gonna be a bit cold" she asked.
"The heater will be on" I said and walked into the bathroom and changed into the dress. I walked out and saw Amelie starring at me shocked.
"That dress is perfect for you" she smiled.
"Are you sure, as much as I like I still feel like it's a bit much for Christmas" I said.
"It's amazing" she said.

I did my hair and makeup and went downstairs where Blake looked me up and down with a disapproving look on his face.
"What the fuck are you wearing" he asked and I shrugged.
"A dress" I said and sat down.
"Mom tell Nessa she can't wear this" Blake said.
"Sweetie that dress is to short" she said frowning.
"See go change" Blake said pointing to the stairs.

"We need to get you more dresses like this" my mom said giving me a high five and laughing a little.
"Mom come on she can't wear that" Blake said.
"She's old enough" my mom shrugged.
"Why does nobody in this house listen to me" Blake groaned and flopping back into his chair shaking his head.
"No offense babe but your kinda annoying" Amelie said and sat next to him.

Blake tried to come up with something to say but just sighed and gave up.
"We're here can someone open the door" I heard Josh yelling. I quickly ran and opened the door for him.
"Can you take some of this" he asked so I took some of the containers he was carrying.
"What is all this" I asked looking inside a few once we put them down.

"Food, what else" he said and then noticed what I was wearing.
"You don't usually dress like this" he said confused.
"Theirs a first time for everything" I said before the rest of his family walked in. Everyone exchanged hugs and talked before starting to set up the table.

The front door opened and Jadens mom walked in.
"Hi" she said coming up to hug me. Jaden walked in behind her and went up to Blake. 
"You look so pretty" she said admiring my dress for a second.
"Thank you" I smile and take the pie from her hands. We finish setting up the table and everyone sits down and gets ready to eat.

*A few hours later*

All the parents were tipsy or drunk but either way they were not able to drive home so every year once they get like this all of us kids sneak out to the store and pick up tons of snacks to watch movies in Blake's room. We had gotten five liters of soda, tons of chips and other stuff.

All the parents usually passed out on the couch and all of us who didn't drink stayed up all night playing stupid games and watching movies.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Jaden said as he walked out of the room. He came back a few minutes later with bottles of alcohol our parents had been drinking.

"What are you doing with that" I asked.
"Drink it, anyone else want some" he asked and everyone in the room got some except me.
"Wont they notice" I asked.
"No because they are blacked out and will think they drank it" Jaden rolled his eyes and took a sip from his cup.
"Ok but Will is way to young for this" I said.
"I mean I had my first drink when I was his age so it's not a problem" Josh shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed one to and quickly finished it and got another.
"Wow ok Ness slow down" Josh said.
"This actually tastes good" I said.
"Cause like half of it is juice" he said as I finished it.
"God I hope your not a lightweight" Blake said.
"Ok I'm confused you let her drink but the dress is a problem" Amelie said.
"Cause the dress shows stuff and the drink is just a drink" Blake said causing Amelie to roll her eyes.

A few drinks later I was starting to feel funny but good at the same time and Blake took my cup.
"Hey that's mine" I said and tried snatch it from him.
"You can have this" Amelie said handing me a water.
"Maybe you should bring her to her room to sleep some" Olivia suggested.
"Ya that's a good idea" Josh said as he threw me over his shoulder.

*Jadens Pov*

I continued to drink and Josh brought Nessa to her room and he came back. Nessa looked hot in her dress. What the fuck are you thinking Jaden, she's ugly and weird. I took a another sip of my drink.
"What do you guys wanna do" I asked.
"Let's just watch some movies" Blake said.
"Ya I'm tired" Will yawned and Olivia nodded.
"Fine, we still have Christmas" I said and turned on a movie.

——————————-
How's your Christmas? I hope you guys are enjoying it