6

*Jaden POV*

I walked into Blakes room and he glared at me. 
"Get out" he said. 
"But Nessa invited me" I said.
"Ya and I only agreed cause she felt bad so you can go hangout downstairs or maybe try to apologize to her and then i'll forgive you" he said.
"Fine whatever" I said and left his room. I sighed and knocked on Nessa's door. She opened the door and looked at me funny. 
"Hey, uh can I come in" I asked and she slowly moved to the side. I have never been in her room before and it looked really nice except it was really messy but mine was to so I couldn't judge. |
"Nice room" I said and leaned against a wall. 
"Thanks" she said. 
"Now what are you actually here for" she asked. 
"I need you to pretend were good whenever im infront of your brother and Josh" I said.
"Uh ya I guess I can do that" she said. 

"Thanks" I said and smiled a little. 
"No problem" she said and I sat on her bed. I sat on her bed next to her and she looked at me and almost said something but stopped and looked back to her phone.
"What" I asked. 
"What do you mean what I didnt even say anything" she said. 
"But you almost did" I said. 
"Im just wondering why your still here and not with Blake" she said. 
"He doesnt want me their cause hes still mad but it seems like you dont want me here either" I said and got up. 
"I mean I guess you can stay just dont say anything mean please and Josh is gonna be here in like 10 minutes" she said. 
"You know he likes you right" I asked making her laugh a little. 

"You know when your not being mean your actually kinda funny" she giggled. 
"Im not lying though" I said and she kept laughing a little. 
"Might as well say you like me" she laughed and then Josh walked in. He looked at me confused and then looked at Nessa. 
"Didn't you hate her yesterday and whats so funny anyways" he asked. 
"Jaden said you like me" she said making his eyes widen and he glared at me. He also started fake laughing a little.
"What thats crazy, I dont like you" he said and fake laughed a little more. 
"Anyways im gonna go with Blake you should join Jaden" Josh said through his teeth. 
"Damn, fine" I said and left with Josh. 

"Why did you have to tell her that" Josh said getting mad. 
"Bro it was a joke, you cant have a crush on her shes fucking weird and ugly, your way out of her league" I said and pat his shoulder and walked into Blakes room. 
"You couldn't have gotten her to forgive you already" Blake said. 
"Trust me he did" Josh said and sat on the bed. 
"I believe it, she cant stay mad at anyone for anything" Blake shrugged. I sat on the bed to and we all played games for the rest of the day. 

*Middle of night* 

I was laying on the couch trying to sleep and I kept hearing noise from what im guessing was Nessa which was bothering me so I got up and walked to her room and quietly knocked. I heard her moving quickly and then a loud thud. A few second laters her door opens and shes smiling but shes not looking at me. 
"Josh come on lets watch a show, I cleaned my room a little since you made fun of it last time" she said and looked up, her smile quickly faded.
"Oh my god, you guys are together" I asked laughing. 
"Ew no, were just sorta friends not even good friends" she said. 
"So why would he sneak to your room" I asked. 
"Cause he cant sleep and neither can I" she said. 
"Oh well your being loud so can you just try to sleep" I said a little pissed off. 
"Ya im sorry I didnt mean to be loud" she said and looked down. I rolled my eyes and left. 

_______________________________________

This one is short sorry