7

*Monday Morning* 

*Olivias POV*

I had just gotten to school and I was sitting in the library with my airpods in listening to music while looking around the book shelves looking for something to read. I usually hung out here reading or helping Mrs. Eleanor put the books back onto their shelves. I hung out here to get out of the cold and stay away from the popular kids. 
"Hey Nessa how was your weekend" Amelie asked. She usually came in and checked on me and talked for a few minutes. 
"It was good but Blake kept complaining about how you weren't their" I said and she rolled her eyes at the thought of Blake complaining all weekend. 
"I swear he acts cool at school but he needs attention at all times" she laughed. 
"So how was your Friday night" I said.

"Thats personal" she said with a big smile on her face.
"If you had stayed at the house it wouldn't have been personal cause you guys are loud and its disturbing" I said shuddering at the memory. 
"Thats why we went to Malibu, you always complained but I cant blame you" she shrugged. 
"Well you should go find Blake or else he's gonna give me a speech on how I shouldn't steal you when he's been waiting patiently all weekend" I laughed. 
"Ok i'll see you after school" she said and gave me a hug before leaving. Ten minutes later the bell rang and I quickly walked to my math class with my binder hugged tightly against my chest and looked down to avoid accidental eyes contact with anyone. I walked in and took my normal seat at the back of the class. Jaden walked in and sat in the middle of the class with one of his friends. 

They looked to me and started laughing before looking back to the front of the class. Once everyone was their the teacher started talking about some math stuff that I would figure out later for homework so I didnt bother to pay attention. I usually didnt pay attention in class because I would learn what we had to do by myself at home or from worksheets my teachers gave me. 
"Nessa whats the answer" my teacher called my name and I looked at the board for a minute. 
"-23" I said confidently and she nodded. 
"Good but pay attention now" she said. After class she called me to her desk so I stood infront of her desk ready to rush out and go to my next class. 
"You seem distracted and your grades havent been as good as usual" she said as she scrolled through my computer. 

"Sorry i've had a lot on my mind" I lied, I didnt have anything on my mind in class I just zoned out as I listened to music. I put my hair over my ear so teachers couldn't see my airpod. 
"Do you need to talk about it" she asked and I shook my head. 
"And about my homework, my brother wants me to do more then study 24/7 so he's been dragging me to hangout with him and two of his friends" I shrugged. 
"Ok well you should start turning in your homework or else im gonna have to call your parents" she said and I nodded before walking out. She could call my mom all she wants, not like it matters and if she finds a way to get a hold of my dad then I would like to speak with him, I know nothing about him considering he left when I was a month old. I walked to my next class which was PE. 

This was the worst class of all because we always had to chose partners and I always ended up alone, like when we were playing tennis a few weeks ago I had to hit the tennis ball against the wall. The locker rooms also sucked because last year a girl got a picture of me, one without my shirt and one without my pants. People took the time out of their day to print it and stick the picture to my locker. Jaden even printed out tons of them and put them all over my room. It took weeks to get them all out and Blake was pissed at him. 

_________________________________

Yall if theirs mistakes can you tell me cause im so tired to the point everything's blurry so im also gonna post the chapter half done but ya