9

*Nessas POV*

I woke and remembered we didnt have school luckily because we had the day off. I turned over and saw Jaden asleep on my bean bag chair. I laughed quietly and he started moving to wake up. I never realized how much of a light sleeper he was. 
"Nessa" he asked. Damn his morning voice was hot.
"Im awake" I said. 
"Im hungry" he yawns. 
"Go make yourself food" I say. 
"As my new friend I give you the responsibility of making breakfast" he says.
"I cant cook for shit" I said. 
"Ya I know but you know how to toast pop tarts" he said. 
"I dont wanna get up" I said and went on my phone. Blake walked in and looked at Jaden funny. 
"Ok why are you her" Blake asked him and Jaden shrugged. 
"Ok? but moms coming back in like two days and she's staying until thankgiving" Blake said and I smiled. 
"I swear Blake if your just messing with me im gonna kill you" I said. 

"Im not so you better clean your room" he said and I nodded. Blake left and I smiled widely. 
"You must be very close with you mom" Jaden said. 
"I mean I guess I am a little but Im just happy to see her since I dont see her often" I said. 
"Well Im going to Blakes room" he said and got up and left. I know Jaden is still gonna always be an ass but im trying. I started picking up my clothes and throwing them in my hamper. 
"Hey" Josh said smiling and walked in. 
"I thought you were babysitting" I said.
"Lucky  for me they have school today" he smiled. 
"Wanna help clean" I joked and he shrugged before throwing clothes into the hamper.
"I wasnt being serious" I said. 
"I know but I have nothing else to do" he said. 
"Hang out with my brother" I said. 

"Ok fine you seem lonely and I feel bad" he admitted. 
"Is that what everyone thinks" I asked. 
"No I dont always think that and Amelie doesn't think that" he said. 
"What about Jaden" I asked and Josh looked at me funny probably because I just asked about Jaden. 
"I mean he only cares for himself and girl he can easily get into the pants of he acts like he cares for them" Josh said and I nodded as I continued to clean.
"Im surprised your cleaning" Josh said to start some more conversation. 
"Well my moms coming here so I kinda have to" I sighed. 
"What you havent seen her in like what, one or two months" he asked. 
"Like one and a half" I said.
"Are you excited" he asked and I happily nodded. 

"Im surprised shes coming back a whole month early" I said as I sat down on my bed. 
"I remember when I saw her like every day" Josh laughed and I could tell he was thinking about when we were kids and sat next to me. 
"How does it feel to have a normal family" I asked. 
"I dont know, I guess it feels normal" he laughed.
"I mean hows it feel to have your parents their every day and have a dad" I asked. My dad died in a car accident when I was 7 and I really missed him. 
"I dont know how to explain it, sorry" he apologized even though it wasnt his fault. 
"Its ok" I smiled. I remember having a normal family, my mom was home once Blake and I got home from and my dad would get their a few hours later, I miss that and would give anything for that.

___________________

Im probably gonna post like one or two chapters a week so I can watch up on sleep so I can stay up longer in like two weeks and post more