10

(Heres a picture I did of Nessa, I kinda like it for being my first one)

*A few days Later*

*Nessa POV*

"Mom" I yelled happily as I ran to hug her as she walked into the house. 
"You really missed me didnt you" she laughed and hugged back.
"Of course I did, you werent supposed to come back yet" I said as I pull away from the hug. 
"I wanted to come see my daughter so I was able to take the next few weeks off" she said.
"What about your amazing son" Blake asked. 
"Dont think I dont know about the parties youve been having" she glared at him and his face became pale. 
"Dont worry the house looks fine and I havent got a call from the neighbor's so your fine now come give me a hug" she laughed and gave him hug. 

"Hi Ms. Barrett" Josh said. 
"Josh you can call me Jennifer, I tell you that every time I come home" she said. 
"Ya sorry its just kinda awkward" he laughs. 
"Hi Jaden" she smiles and he awkwardly smiles back before looking back down, he has never been the best with people parents. Its actually kind of funny because all our families do thanksgiving together and he cant even look at them. 
"Im gonna go shower, I feel gross but after that we can all go out to eat" she said and went upstairs. 
"Thank god, im hungry" Blake said. 
"Same" Josh said. 

"Were probably going to the seafood place a few blocks away" I said and Josh nodded. 
"I love that place" Jaden said. 
"Why do we buy McDonalds everyday, I mean its farther then that restaurant" Blake asked making a good point.  
"Bro we have no money" Josh laughed making a better point.
"And thats why we eat McDonalds everyday" Blake laughed. I sat on the couch and Jaden sat next to me. 
"Can I take your bean bag to sleep on, its really comfy" he asked. 
"I mean...sure?" I said. 
"That was really unconvincing" he laughed.

"Ya you can have it, i'll bring it to Blakes room before bed" I said. 
"But your room is more...whats the word" he said thinking. 
"Uhh Cozy" I asked not really sure. 
"Yes thats it" he yelled and Blake and Josh looked at us funny. 
"What I couldnt think and she figured it out" Jaden said and they shrugged.
"So can I stay in your room" he asks. 
"I guess" I said. A few minutes later my mom comes downstairs. 

"Ready to go eat" she asks. 
"Duh" all the guys say loudly making mom and I laugh as we walk out to the car. We walk to her car and  Blake sits in the front and Josh and Jaden sit in the back. 
"Blake its always been the same, Nessa infront and you in back, I mean they are your friends" mom laughs. 
"Fine" Blake jokingly groans and sits in the back and I take the front seat. Once we get to the restaurant we get a table. 
"So hows school for everyone, Jaden still bullying you" my mom asks and everyones eyes widen as she eyes Jaden.
"Mom" I groan. 

"So you told your mom about me" he jokes. 
"Seriously" I roll my eyes at him. 
"Jeez I was kidding, she told me he stopped but it sure doesn't seem like it" my mom jokes. My mom wasn't the strictest mom at all either she just had one basic rules which was to not do something that could ruin your life and when she says that she means dont get pregnant, dont get anyone pregnant, dont end up in jail, dont drop out of school but she would support us even if we did any of that. She was more of a friend then a mom. 

"Ya were friends now" he smiled at me. 
"Yup" I smiled back at him. His smile was kinda cute now that I look at it...wait ew no I cant like Jaden. I shake my head at myself and continue to look at the menu even though I already know what im getting. 

___________________________

Sorry this is kinda a filler but next few gonna be ✨spicy✨ and maybe longer  :)