13

*Nessa Pov*

I was sitting in my room waiting for Jaden to leave even though I knew that was never gonna happen so I just sat on my bed until I heard someone knock.
"Who is it" I ask hoping it's not Jaden.
"Amelie" I hear her say.
"And Blake" I hear Blake say so I open it and see Amelie trying to shoo off Blake.

"Please Blake can I talk to her without the overprotective older brother" she says and he sighs before agreeing and walking away. Amelie walks in and sits on my bed.
"Ok so from what I heard you tried to kiss Jaden but I don't believe it" she said and stared straight in my eyes waiting for me to say something.

"I'll tell you but you have to promise you can't tell anyone and by anyone I mean Blake" I said and she nodded.
"I will keep this a secret" she said pretending to sip her lips closed making me laugh a little before sitting next to her.
"So it was the other night when Jaden slept in my room and we decided to watch some tv when we kisses each other but I pulled away and he kissed me again and I kisses back" I said.

"Jaden and you" she said surprised.
"What you don't think I could pull him" I said joking even though I knew I could never pull him never mind any other guy in our school.
"You could pull him in your sleep but I'm surprised you kissed that dickhead back" she said.
"I kinda am to but I liked it" I said smiling and thinking back to the kiss. It was gentle and kiss lips were soft and it felt amazing.

"He's probably just trying to get a quick fuck but we know that's never gonna happen cause your not one of those stupid girls who just wants boys to notice them" she said tolling her eyes at the thought of the girls.
"I don't think he is cause I saw the way he kissed those girls it was so aggressive and intense ours was as more soft and gentle" I said.

"Jaden being soft and gentle" she said in disbelief clear on her face and voice.
"Ya and I know he was terrible to me in the past but I think I like him" I said.
"I mean you should go for it but if he does anything I will hurt him and I know Josh and Blake will to" she said.
"It's just a crush and he said the kiss didn't mean anything so it's whatever" I said.

"Well even if you don't date him you'll date someone soon" she said.
"Ya no thank you I don't want to date anyone right now" I said.
"Ok well I should head back to Blake's room before he comes in and gives me a lecture on how I spend to much time with you" she says and gets up.
"Goodnight" she says and goes back to Blakes room.

————
I had a rant down here but it was long so I deleted it lmao