Chapter Ten

This chapter isn't very long, but I absolutely love it and I loved writing it. Hopefully you love it too!

Sorry it's a bit short!

Enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I own no one but my OC Sabrina, and that guy Antonio you'll meet in this chapter.

***

"Are you sure this is the place?"

Sabrina frowns. "Would I lie to you?"

"Well..."

"I promise you," She says. "This is the place. I've been here tons of times. I'm not going to forget where it is."

Sabrina and Chris stood in front of a black, nondescript building. Chris would've missed it if Sabrina hadn't grabbed his arm when he started walking past it. It had no distinguishing features and no sign on the front. The door was also black and there were shades in the windows, not allowing Chris to look inside.

"Are you sure there aren't drug dealers in there?" He asks, skeptically.

She rolls her eyes. "Come on."

Chris reluctantly opens the door for Sabrina then follows her in. The inside was almost as dark as the outside. It was lit by dim lights, and each table had too many candles to count sitting in the center of them, as if they were getting ready to exorcise a demon rather than eat some pizza.

"Uh..." He says, letting his eyes roam.

"Table for two, please."

They follow a man dressed in - you guessed it - black. He had shaggy blond hair that covered most of his eyes, and he couldn't have been older than Sabrina.

"Here's some menus," He says, having a much more prominent accent than Sabrina. "And a waiter will be by to get y'all's orders."

Right before he left, Chris spotted his name tag: James.

"See, isn't this nice?" Sabrina asks, smiling, before looking at her menu.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. He looks down at his menu.

"Autumn!"

Chris looks up to see a fairly large man walking toward them. He had short black hair and had the beginning of a mustache. He smiled - one of those smiles that shows all of your teeth and couldn't be more genuine - and Chris saw he had the whitest teeth he'd ever seen.

"Tony!" Sabrina exclaims, grinning. She glances over at Chris, who looked confused. "Chris, this is Antonio. He owns this place. Tony, this is my friend, Chris."

"Friend, eh?" He asks, smirking, with a mixture of an Italian and southern accent.

"Yes, Tony, a friend," She says, rolling her eyes. "Nothing more. If we were dating, I'd tell you. You know that!"

Chris's heart sank a little, but he didn't let it show on his face. Instead, he said, "Can I call you Tony?"

"No," Antonio says. "Only Autumn can call me Tony. You will call me Antonio."

"Hey, hey," Sabrina says, jokingly. "Let's not get in a fight now! Tony, is someone going to take our order?"

"I will personally wait on you today," He says, smiling. "What would you two like to drink?"

Sabrina leans over toward Antonio, so he leans down and she whispers something into his ear. He straightens up, smiling.

"Alright, I'll be right back," He says, nodding at the two of them and walking away.