Chapter Thirteen

When she and Chris were two hours into an episode of Raw from two weeks ago, Sabrina's phone rang.

She looked at Chris, who picked up the remote and paused the show. She answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Sabrina!" It was Vince. "You're not busy, are you?"

"No, sir," She says, and realization crosses over Chris's face as he figures out who it is. "We're just watching Raw."

He chuckles. "How do you like it?"

"It's great, so far," She replies. "It'd be better if I was on it, but I'm here, so..."

"I wanted to get an update on your ankle," He says, getting right to the point.

"I start physical therapy in a few weeks," She says. "I'll be back in the ring before you know it!"

"Great!" He exclaims. "As you may know, the Slammys are next week, and I know you can't wrestle or anything, but how would you like to present an award?"

Sabrina's eyes widen. "That'd be awesome!"

"I thought you'd say that," He says. "I know you're probably spending all kinds of money on doctor's visits, and soon physical therapy, so I want to pay for your ticket to Seattle. Hell, Jericho can come, too, if he wants to! It's just the WWE Universe misses you, so I figured this would be a nice treat."

"I miss the WWE Universe, too, so this all sounds good to me," She says. "I'm sure Jericho would love to come, so I'm not going to ask him." Chris chuckles. "But I can't wait!"

"When you get here, I'll give you all the information you need," He says. "We're letting the fans vote this year, so there will be a match before you announce the winner."

"All right," She says.

"That's all I have for you right now," Vince says. "I'll see you on Monday, Sabrina."

"Can't wait!"

Sabrina hangs up and looks over at Chris, who is staring at her expectantly.

"Well...?" He asks.

"What?"

"What did you just volunteer me to do?"

"The Slammys are next week," She says. "Vince wants me to present an award. He said you can come, too."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm sure you can try to get a match, too, if you ask him," She says, smiling.

"As much as I love being around you, I do miss the ring," He admits.

Sabrina shrugs. "I'm getting tired of you, too. It's okay."

"Then it's settled," Chris says, clapping his hands together. "We're going to the Slammys!"

***

Monday Night:

Phil was in his locker room with Kofi, talking and just hanging out, when he heard a loud banging on his door.

"What the hell...?" He mutters. He looks over at Kofi, who shrugs, and gets up to answer it.

He opens the door and his eyes widen when he sees who it is. She was on crutches and in a dress, but other than that, she was recognizable.

"Sabrina!" He exclaims.

"Hey!" She says, smiling. "Do I not get a hug?"

"Uh, yeah, of course!" He says, hugging her as best as he can with her crutches.