Chapter Two

"Hey, Brina, why are you still here?"

Sabrina looks up, confused and surprised. She had been wandering around, confused, but she had just found Phil.

"Oh...hey." She says, smiling. "My brother left earlier, he told me to find either you or Kofi to take me back to the hotel."

"Oh. So, do you want a ride?"

"Duh!" She says, laughing. "Now, come on, let's go!"

He chuckles. "Okay, okay. Sorry. I'm tired. Demanding respect takes a lot out of a person."

She rolls her eyes, laughing. "Yeah, sure."

Phil and Sabrina head to his car, talking.

***

Chris searched the halls after Sabrina ran off, but he never found her. Giving up, he began to walk back to his locker room to grab his stuff and head back to the hotel.

How come the one time he tries to be nice to Sabrina, she runs off? He doesn't extend the courtesy of standing up for others very often, especially when Big Show is involved.

Almost to his locker room, he begins to hear voices (not like Randy Orton, but real voices). Glancing around, he sees Sabrina...and Punk. What's up with her always hanging out with Punk?

***

Sabrina stood next to Phil, impatiently waiting for him to get off his phone. Before they even left the building, his phone rang. Finally, he hangs up.

He sighs. "Sabrina..."

"You're not taking me back to the hotel, are you?"

"My sister called, and she needs me." Sabrina remembered they were in Chicago that night. "Look, I'm sorry-"

"No, it's okay." She says, shrugging. "I can find someone else to take me. Don't worry. Go see your sister."

Well, there goes my ride..., Sabrina thinks, watching Phil walk away.

"Not going with Punk anymore?"

Sabrina turns around to see Chris.

"I don't know. Am I over there? I can't remember."

"Oh, oh! A joke! You're joking! That was so funny I forgot to laugh." He says.

She rolls her eyes. "What do you want, Jericho?"

"I saw that you needed a ride." He says. "I'm going back to the hotel; wanna ride with me?"

"Hmm...That is tempting...But I'd rather walk." She says, turning around to walk away.

"Not so fast." Before Sabrina can react, two large arms are wrapped around her and she's being picked up. "You're coming with me whether you like it or not."

By now, she had been flung over his shoulder. Not appreciating this, Sabrina starts punching his back.

"PUT ME DOWN!"

"Say please." He says, and she can tell he's smirking.

She rolls her eyes. "Please put me down?"

"That's better." He says, as he steps outside.

"You're not putting me down, are you?" She asks, frowning.

"Nope."

She sighs. "Thought so."