Chapter Fourteen

Sabrina walked into Catering and grabbed a bottle of water. She looked around until she found Chris, sitting with Phil, Kofi, and John Cena.

She walked over to them, sitting down in an empty chair next to Chris.

"Hey, guys!" She says, once she gets her crutches situated.

"Are you okay?" Chris asks.

She frowns. "Yeah. Why?"

"You looked kind of freaked out when you came in here," He says.

She lowers her voice. "I'll tell you about it later."

Luckily, Phil, Kofi, and John were busy with their own conversation, so they didn't pay any attention to Sabrina and Chris.

Phil stops talking and looks at Sabrina, smirking. She raises an eyebrow.

"Well," Chris says. "I have a match. I'll see you guys later."

"Good luck!" Sabrina says.

"Thanks." He kisses her on the cheek and gets up.

Once he's gone, Sabrina notices the guys looking at her curiously. She blushes.

"So...?" Phil asks.

"What?"

"You know exactly what," Kofi says.

"What's up with you and Jericho?" Phil asks.

"Are you guys wanting to...gossip?" She asks. "Last time I checked, the Total Divas were sitting over there. Would you like to join them?"

John chuckles, while Phil rolls his eyes. "What's going on with you and Chris?"

She shrugs. "It's just Chris."

"You don't think he's just Chris, do you?" Kofi asks.

"Well..." She says. She looks down at the table. "He might be my boyfriend now..."

"What?!" Phil asks. "Since when?"

"About...two weeks?" She guesses. "Yeah, it's been a little over two weeks."

"Weren't you going to tell us?" Kofi asks.

She sighs. "I was going to tell you guys once I returned for good. So you guys aren't left wondering how my relationship is going."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, I was thinking of you guys."

"How was I supposed to know?" Phil asks. "You never think!"

"Hey!" She protests, but does end up laughing.

"Have you told your brother yet?" Kofi asks.

"Of course," She says. "He found out when he saw a magazine headline. He called me and I told him."

"Why was Heath reading a magazine?" John finally pipes up.

Sabrina raises an eyebrow. "That's actually a good question. It never crossed my mind to ask him."

"Of course it didn't."

***

After his match against Dean Ambrose, Chris walked backstage. He started to head to his locker room when Seth Rollins spoke up.

"Hey, do you know where Sabrina is?" He asks.

"She was in Catering before I left," Chris answers. "She was talking to some of the guys, so she should still be there."

"Awesome," He says. "Thanks."

"No problem."

Chris gets to his locker room, where he drops his light brite jacket on a chair. He was going to the bathroom to take a shower, when he noticed his phone vibrating. He looked at the caller ID and answers it.