Chapter Three

"Are you fucking serious?!"

Hunter sighs. "Yes, Miss Miller. Now, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop yelling everytime I call you into my office. I get that you don't like these plans, but there's a good outcome. I promise."

Sabrina sighs, composing herself. She smiles. "I'm sorry, Hunter. I promise not to yell at you anymore. This is a swell idea you've come up with. Let me just go...tell my brother."

She turns around and walks out of his office, shutting the door behind her.

"WHERE THE HELL IS KOFI?!"

Hunter sighs. Sometimes he wondered why his father-in-law hired such an angry girl.

***

Sabrina marched down the hall as people pointed her to Kofi's dressing room. Finally reaching it, she bangs on his door, and kicks it after waiting one second. He opens the door, confused.

"Sabrina? What are you trying to do, break down my door?" He asks.

"I'm losing the Intercontinental Championship to you at the next pay-per-view." She says, glaring at him, her hands in fists at her sides.

"I'm sorry I didn't-"

"He said you've known since last week!"

"I'm sorry." He repeats.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks. "Hunter's getting tired of me yelling at him."

"I knew you'd react like this." He says. "Yelling and getting all angry. On the bright side, at least you're losing it to a friend."

"I'm not going easy on you." She says, smirking and calming down.

"And I don't expect you to." He says. "You don't go easy on anyone, and I shouldn't be an exception."

She sticks her hand out. "It'll be awesome to fight you."

He smiles and accepts her hand, shaking it. "You, too."

"Oh, hey, I wanted to talk-"

"Autumn!"

Sighing, she turns around to find an angry Heath.

"What?"

"Jericho's in our dressing room being annoying." He says. "Come make him not annoying."

She shakes her head. "Sorry, that's impossible. He's annoying whenever anyone's around."

"Just come on." He says, grabbing her arm and dragging her away.

It turns out the room is just down the hall. Heath opens the door, and Jericho is lying on the couch.

"Get up." Sabrina says, crossing her arms and standing in front of him.

"But I'm-"

"Get up and get out."

"Sabrina," He says, sighing and standing up. "I came to tell you we have our match in a few minutes."

She looks from Chris to Heath. "You said he was being annoying. I find this helpful."

"Actually..." Chris says, smiling sheepishly. "I kinda just walked in and laid on the couch. Then I decided I should start singing."

Sabrina looks to Heath. "It couldn't have been that bad. He's a professional singer. He has to-"

"It was Justin Bieber." Heath interrupts, frowning.

Sabrina gasps. "Get out now! Justin Bieber is forbidden from being sung or played in this room. Go sing Justin Bieber where he is appreciated."