Chapter Fifteen

The next morning, Sabrina woke up and looked around. They were still at the hotel and Chris was sleeping in the other bed. They hadn't been dating that long, so she didn't feel comfortable with him sleeping in her bed. He respected and understood that, gladly sleeping in another bed.

It was nine o'clock, but she didn't want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful when he slept.

She got up and went into the bathroom. She took a shower and got dressed, choosing to wear a black, off the shoulder sweater, galaxy print leggings, and boots. After drying her hair and putting on a little bit of makeup – Chris told her that he liked her best with as little makeup as possible – she left the bathroom. Chris was still asleep. Although she had quickly learned that he was a heavy sleeper, she thought the hair dryer would've woken him up.

She walked up to the nightstand and grabbed her phone. After glancing at Chris one last time, she left and started walking down the hallway. She looked through her contacts until she found her brother's name, and called him, putting the phone on speaker so she wouldn't have to put the phone to her ear and balance on her crutches at the same time.

"Hello?" He answered, drowsily.

"Good morning, Heath!" She says in a sing-song voice.

"What the hell, Autumn?" He asks. "Do you know what time it is?"

Sabrina stepped onto the elevator. She took her phone away from her ear and checked the time. "Uh, it's about 10:30."

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah," She says. "Why aren't you up?"

"Why should I be up?" He asks.

"I want to eat breakfast with you," She replies. "C'mon, wake up! I have to go back home later, Heath, and all I want is some one-on-one time with my big brother."

He groans. "Fine! I'll meet you in the lobby."

The elevator reached the lobby and Sabrina stepped out, walking into the lobby.

"Thank you, Heath!" She says, grinning. "Bye!"

She hangs up and finds a seat on a couch. Once she sits down, her phone vibrates, indicating that she got a text. It was from Chris.

Hey, where'd you go?

Hey, sorry. You were asleep when I left. I'm going out for breakfast with Heath. :)

It's fine. :) Have fun...

Autumn.

Oh no, you've done it now. You'll regret that. ;)

She didn't get a response, so she looked around. Heath was nowhere to be found, so she decided to go on Twitter.

BrinaSlater: "Last night was so awesome! So glad to have been back on Monday Night Raw, where I belong. Have to go back home today though. :-/"

She looks around again, and after seeing no sign of her brother, she decides to call him. After a few rings, someone finally picks up.

"Hello?" It wasn't Heath. He had an accent.

"Jinder?"

"Yeah," He says. "Hey...Autumn?"

"Yeah...Don't call me that," She says.

"Sorry," He says quickly. "I'll call you Sabrina. What can I do for you?"

"Where's my brother?" She asks.

"In the shower," Jinder answers.

Sabrina groans. "He didn't tell me I'd have to wait for him to take a shower!"