𝟎𝟏||𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Clouds. Trees. Leaves. Green. Gray. Brown. Blue.

There was a vast amount of white and gray clouds of different shades, shapes, and sizes in the grayish blue serene sky. But it stopped in the middle abruptly. To clash along with the different green tree tops. With their unique colors and forms that included different greens and browns. Looking around everything was damp. Drops of water were everywhere dripping beautifully.

Some would probably say it just rained. But you would say the sky had just stopped crying, but that was just yor thinking on the matter. The nature here all clashed so beautifully, just as beautiful and unique as any other place. The place that comes to your mind though, was New York, your home state.Though it was the total opposite of the place you were at now. You still thought they were beautiful in their own way.

The nature and uniqueness were all you could see and could think about at the moment. As you sat in the backseat of her stepfather's car. While the seats before you were being preoccupied by two men. Who were different in their own way but alike in some ways. Right now though the two were bickering continuously. The two had been playfully bantering the whole trip. The two men were your stepfather who was driving, and then next to him was your godfather. Your godfather who you saw as your uncle and called him Uncle Will. Who happened to be sitting in the passenger seat.

"Are we there yet? " William Johnson, your uncle whined to her step-father for the tenth time during your ride. He seemed to be bored at the moment more than anything. Because when he wasn't stuck in his head, or it wasn't a serious matter... he joked around and spoke a lot. Soon you could hear your step-father take a deep breath that was filled with irritation. Seeming to be over with Will's antics, knowing that he was about to joke about a song having hear it before during the drive. Hearing them you looked from the window. You turn to put your attention on the two. Watching the two of them argue again. Being it was one of your sources of entertainment during the drive.

"Man, if you ask me one more time. Imma come from way back when and smack the shit outta you," your stepfather Max Wilson yelled with agitation as he turned to William with an agitated look. After a moment Max then turned to put his focus back on the road. Then and there you could tell he was done with this drive altogether. You could also feel his emotions, irritation. tiredness, but also amusement. That he was hiding very well.

"Here we go again," you had heard a mutter come from the seat next to you. As you soon felt a nudge under your hand. There they were next to you was a black cat with its ears flickering and tail swaying behind them. As they nudge their head under your hand trying to get your attention. The black cat was male. He went by the name of Yoongi, and he was also known as Suga. Who happened to also be your familiar. Looking down, you placed a hand on his head to pet him. You then sent him a discreet nod as you continued to watch the two men in front of you begin arguing again.

"Why you gotta be so rude?" William sang with a pout. As he leaned his head back on the head rest of his seat looking at Max with his wide dark brown eyes. He was being overly dramatic at the moment. But if he wasn't he wouldn't be Will. He was a man who was humorous and a jockster. But when the time called for it he could be serious. But still even then he'd tried to crack a joke to lighten the mood. This caused you to smile thinking about Will and his jokes and humor.

"Why you gotta be so freaking annoying?" Max grumbled with tense shoulders. Even though Max was agitated, he couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face. While he playfully bantered with his best friend. Max was the serious one of the two. But he could still joke around when the time calls for it. He could still loosen up when he wanted to, but take charge when needed.

"You both sound like an old married couple," you voiced with a chuckle. As you looked at the two men in front of you. Before turning your attention to Yoongi. Who was now climbing into your lap making himself comfortable. With a smile you began to pet him as he purred and lied on your lap. It always made you smile when he was affectionate. Being that he was only affectionate with you.