𝟏𝟎||𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

It didn't take long for Taehyung and you to get to your destination with Taehyung's driving at that moment. You didn't know where you were. But you trusted Taehyung. Curled into yourself, you tried the whole way there to focus on your breathing and emotions. It was hard but you got yourself somewhat calmed down over everything that happened. But you were still panicking over the fact that you knew Bella saw you. The men you didn't really care for because they were drunk, so problem solved. With them seeing you, in their eyes they were hallucinating no one would believe them. But Bella much like with Edward's case you know she won't give up until she finds out what you are.

Thinking of this made you panic once again and your breathing became harder. Before it got too hard, you felt Taehyung place a hand on your back and caress it trying to comfort you. But he soon stopped, and you heard as he stepped out of the car. It was only a second later and he was opening the door to your side. Reaching into the car he unbuckles the seat belt around you. Placing a hand on your arms rubbing he then placed a hand on your face brushing away your floating hair. He then made you look up at him. With glowing eyes, you could see him sigh with a sad smile.

"Alright love I'm going to pick you up okay," Taehyung informed softly. You nodded and reached your arms out to him. A soft chuckle left him as he wrapped your arms around his neck then lifting you up, he wrapped your legs around his waist. A sigh left you feeling his cool skin against your overheated skin. You then felt him rub your back trying to comfort you. Which was working somewhat.

Then he began to walk. You watched as the car got small as he walked further away. But something in the distance caught your attention. It was two glowing eyes. You smiled and sighed in relief and your tense body began to relax. It was Yoongi. You then started to feel a rush of comfort and calmness wash over you from Yoongi. Which had you sigh again and go slack in Taehyung's hold. You then felt Taehyung climb up some stairs which grab your attention. Then you heard the voice of someone you haven't heard since that day at the greenhouse field trip.

"Is she okay Tae? Carlisle is here if you need him," Alice offered as she opened the door for you and Taehyung.

"I don't know at the moment, Alice. She seems to be calming down now though," Taehyung told Alice. As he walked into what seemed to be the Cullen's house. Your eyes were still on Yoongi as he slowly and cautiously walked to the house in his panther form. You smiled and sent him a small wave which he nodded in response. Still sending me waves of comfort and love through the bond we have as familiar and witch.

"Well great you brought her into our home," you heard another voice of a woman. She sounded angry. The voice belonged to Rosalie. She was furious that Taehyung had brought you to their home.

"Don't start Rose," Taehyung growled at her as he gently tightened his hold on you. He didn't want to deal with her right now. He was more worried about you more than anything.

"Enough you two. Taehyung, may I take a look at Y/n to make sure she's okay," Carlisle offered. You remembered his voice from that time in the hospital. You could feel Taehyung nod his head with a sigh. He soon followed after Carlisle. But you patted his back which made him stop. Turning his attention to you, you pulled back from the comfort of his cool skin. This seemed to be when everyone noticed your face glowing with magic because many gasps were heard. You ignored them though.

"Yoongi's outside," you whispered to Taehyung.

"Alright love," Taehyung whispered to you before kissing your cheek. He then turned to his family and continued to ask, "can someone open the door for Yoongi." He was met with looks of confusion but the one to skip to the door was Alice. After she opened the door Taehyung shouted out, "you can come in, Yoongi!"