𝟎𝟑||𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

"You must be Y/n L/n, am I right?" You were greeted by who you assumed was the teacher. She was an older woman. Who looked to be in her late thirties with brown hair and blue eyes. She seemed to be very welcoming and enjoyed what she did. Which you respected. But as soon as you walked into the art class you couldn't help but smile. Because it was one of your favorite subjects. Art was one of the many ways you knew how to express yourself as well as escape reality. It was something that you held close to your heart. It was something that helped you tremendously along with your magic.

"Yes ma'am," you answered with a nod. You then proceeded to look through your bag for the papers you got from the office this morning. You then gave them to the teacher so she could sign. Which the teacher did happily, giving them back to you with a wide smile.

"Magnificent I am Mrs. Wade. Let me introduce you to the class," Mrs. Wade sang, introducing herself. Mrs. Wade then gestured for you to stand in front of the class. You did so hesitantly as she introduced you. You weren't one for the attention never have been. So with a sigh you walked to standing in front of the class.

" Everyone, we have a new student Y/n L/n. Make sure to welcome her nicely," Mrs. Wade yelled. As she introduced you to the whole class. You were now more nervous than ever. But you tried your best to hide it as you looked over to Mrs. Wade for further instructions.

"Ms. L/n you can go and sit beside Mr. Cullen." The teacher had instructed you. While pointing to the empty seat that was right next to Taehyung Cullen. The Cullen that you wanted to avoid the most. So you didn't embarrass yourself in front of him. You seemed to do that some times.

"Fudge me," you mumbled as you looked down. Not believing your luck. While you looked down though you missed the chuckle that left Taehyung. Taehyung was smiling though, finding you to be quite amusing and cute. He didn't know why but he was feeling drawn to you. He knew you were his mate. And he didn't want to bring you into his world believing you were human. But he didn't know why he was feeling such an intense pull towards you.

"What was that Ms. L/n?" Mrs. Wade questioned you with a raised brow as she tried to hide her smile.

"Nothing ma'am," you spoke quickly while taking a gulp of air. Walking away from the front of the class and down the aisle. You took your assigned seat trying quickly to get comfortable. During that time you tried your hardest to forget you were sitting next to an Adonis. An Adonis who looked to have been sculpted by an artist. Then out of nowhere you suddenly remembered that he was a Cullen. You remembered they seemed to not be human. You knew they weren't human. But he seemed to look more human than his siblings. But a part of you could feel the same thing that you felt with his siblings. But you couldn't deny that you felt a very intense pull towards him.

'I am going to have to talk to Yoongi when I get home. Or shouldn't I. Maybe I should just leave them be. Then if I befriend them I'll let them tell me on their own time. To be quite honest, I don't want to be in any supernatural drama unless I care for the person. So if they aren't my friend I shouldn't really care,' you thought to yourself. You were shaken from your thoughts on the matter by a deep smooth voice with an accent. Hearing this voice startled you but also made you blush. Turning you were met by the Adonis you've been trying so hard to avoid.

"Hello I'm Taehyung Cullen," Taehyung introduced himself with a smile and a small wave. He didn't know why he was even talking to you. He knew it was dangerous for him to do such a thing. But he couldn't help himself. He just had to know you.

" I'm Y/n L/n, but you already knew that," you muttered at the end of your greeting. This caused Taehyung to chuckle as he knew she was surprised he was talking to her. You didn't think he would talk to you. But here he was speaking with his smooth deep velvety voice that almost had you melt.