𝟎𝟓||𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

Walking outside next to Bella you both were talking to each other. At the moment you were happy. The rain had stopped meaning you wouldn't be getting drenched with water. Though you loved the rain you had to be in a certain mood to get drenched by the rain. But right now you both still had to watch out. Because the parking lot was full of water and patches of black ice. Shivering you and Bella huddled together while you headed over to Bella's truck. Talking nonstop about what had happened in your classes.

You had told Bella what happened with you and Taehyung. And Bella was telling you that Edward and her had talked as well. That was why she was carrying an onion. While talking, both of you were carefully navigating the icy puddles. As you and Bella reached her truck, you found yourself looking across the lot. Only to see Taehyung standing next to Edward. Both were standing by Edward's silver Volvo. With the rest of the Cullen siblings all about to climb into their cars.

Just for a moment yours and Taehyung's eyes met.

At that moment Taehyung sent you a soft smile. But suddenly his head quickly turned. Just as he did, your head followed the direction he was looking in. Turning as well toward the sound of a high-pitched screech that quickly grew louder. You turned your whole body in panic just as Bella turned too. A van was skidding on the ice careening out of control. Heading directly for you and Bella.

Time suddenly stilled and as panic filled your entire being your eyes turned their reddish orange. And before you could use your magic you felt something knock you down. Pinning you to the ground. Just as two loud bangs echoed in your ears.

Looking up you come face to face with Taehyung. Taehyung at that moment was on top of you. The world around the two of you seemed to freeze. In this second, your close proximity was overwhelming, electrifying. Taehyung, who looks completely shocked, also breathes in your scent. It was so delicious but calming at the same time. As he took a deep breath of your scent, you took in Taehyung's flawless face and his eyes. You then remembered about your own eyes knowing they must have changed. Which caused you to look away quickly. You gasped though when you felt a cold large hand turn your head. You were once again met by Taehyung's golden eyes. You watched as he looked at your own eyes in amazement. Taehyung watched in awe as your eyes turned back to their normal gorgeous color. Taehyung was then about to say something to you but was stopped by Edward. Who had covered Bella. Edward then gestures to Taehyung that they need to go. After that the two were then gone.

Abruptly, several things happen so quickly. You and Bella were unsure what was going on. But the first thing you heard was the screaming, yelling, and calls for help. People were leaping to Tyler's aid. Who was driving and then running to Bella and you. You then saw Bella's onion on the ground... smashed. If it weren't for Taehyung and Edward the two of you would have been hurt. Because you weren't sure you would have been able to save them. You weren't sure with your magic. You weren't sure it would have been quick enough enough to do such a thing. That was when you were broken away from your thoughts. By Mike and Eric running to Bella and you.

"Are you okay!?What happened!? Did anyone get hurt?! Or see what happened?!" Both of the boys were heard yelling at the girls in shock. Amid the chaos, you saw Taehyung's siblings looking at Edward and him. But they showed no hint of concern for the two's safety. Instead, they look at them with disapproval... and fury. Which caused you to wonder what they were.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸�¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

The double doors of the hospital room burst open. As Charlie, Bella's dad, along with Max and William runs in the room. The three men's faces were filled with terror. Yoongi was also there in his cat form in Max's arms. When the three men spotted you and Bella the three shouted your names.