𝟏𝟑 || 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 & 𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐒

It had been a few days since Bella had found out about you being a witch. And you were happy to say nothing drastic had changed. You both were still friends. But as of lately you both haven't been spending time with each other that much. Being that your time was taken up by your mates or to you your bonded mate.

But right now though you were in a car with Taehyung. Who was driving you to a field. A field where all the Cullen's were at, to play baseball. Though you weren't one for sports you thought why not go to spend time with the Cullen's, Taehyung, and Bella. Who you heard from Taehyung she'll be there, having been invited by Edward. And since Taehyung wanted you there so bad. Wanting you to witness how he and his family plays baseball.

Here you were sitting in the passenger seat while Taehyung drove. He had your warm hand tangled with his cold large one while his other was on the wheel. The only thing that was heard in the vehicle was Taehyung's humming. You were smiling as you heard his humming. Always loving to hear his voice in any way you could. A giggle escaped your lips as he pulled your hand to his lips kissing the back of your hand.

"So, love, tell me are you excited to watch us play baseball," Taehyung beamed with a smile. With his beautiful accent heavy with his excitement. He was excited to spend time with you today. Which lifted his mood tremendously. He always enjoyed his time with you. It always brought a smile upon his lips when he was with you.

It was as if he felt whole like he had found a missing puzzle piece of his soul... and that pieces was you. He was also happy because you were there for him. He knew you weren't one for sports. But when he asked for you to come you made time for him. Which he appreciated knowing you probably had things to do.

"Well I don't particularly like sports. But I won't lie... I'm interested in seeing how you all play," you said. Playing with his fingers that were tangled with yours. While looking out the window. Before you looked over to Taehyung. You soon found yourself admiring him. His hair was ebony and wavy falling over his amber eyes and pale cheek bones. He had on a black coat, dark blue shirt on, with a pair of dark blue jeans.

He looked very handsome. Like he always did.

You smiled as you reached up and pushed a piece of his hair behind his ear. Looking over at you he chuckled before stopping the vehicle. You were about to look out the window when Taehyung grabbed your face between his cold hands. Which didn't bother you with your warm temperature.

But he made you look at him. He had a wide smile upon his lips as he looked into your eyes with such admiration. That it made your heart skip a beat as your cheeks began to warm up. You would have looked away bashfully if he didn't have a hold of you with his hands and striking amber eyes. So you started to look anywhere but his eyes. But as you did you started to map the different features of his face. Like the shape of his nose, cheeks, and how his wavy hair shaped his face.

Reaching your hand up you dragged your fingers down the curve of his nose then over his left cheek to his right making a t shape. Brushing his hair from his eyes as you did so. It was something you found yourself doing more often. Tracing his features with the tips of your fingers. You always seemed to lose yourself in him. He always had a calming effect on you. He calmed your magic and your very soul. Which Yoongi had pointed out that it was your bond with him growing stronger. When you asked him about it.

Seeing you look at him in such a way he chuckled with a loving smile. He knew if it was possible his heart would be beating fast. After your hand fell after tracing his features. Which he loved dearly. He soon pulled you closer slowly to him, taking a deep breath of your calming scent. Then pressing his lips against your right cheek then your left. That seemed to grab your attention, leading you to close your eyes. A content sigh leaving your lips as he placed soft kisses all over. But leaving your lips for last. He smiled before kissing your lips softly pulling away quickly. A groan left you as his lips left yours. Leaving you to chase after his lips.