𝟎𝟗||𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

Yoongi and you were listening as the front door shut. Signaling that Taehyung had left the house. Lying back you were now spreaded out on the floor. But soon you turned on your side. A grumble was heard from Yoongi's panther form as you moved. But rolling off of you he soon shifted into his human form and was lying next to you. Turning he faced you and sent a small smile your way. You sent him a smile and then spoke up, breaking the silence.

"You know I did it to help right Suga?" You asked with hesitation. Biting your lip nervously. Being that you were nervous on how he would now react to what you had done. Yoongi and you rarely had fights but when you two did they were usually big. And this one was a big one. It was because you didn't want Yoongi to rely on the power you two have of reading one's mind. You wanted to teach him restraint. And after taking time you knew Yoongi would understand why you did such a thing. Which he did. He had thought long and hard during his time roaming the forest.

"Yes, little witch. I understand why you did what you did," Yoongi sighed as he looked at you with a small smile. Then he soon turned back to look at the ceiling. After a moment of looking at him to see if there was an angry expression. You soon smiled when you didn't see such a thing. Then you turned to stare at the ceiling as well.

Yoongi and you stayed like that for a while just soaking up each other's presence and enjoying the quietness. In the middle of enjoying your quiet environment you made Yoongi's music devices appear with your magic. In your hands his headphones and phone. Which led him to shake his head and throw it softly on the couch and pull you into his arms. After a while of snuggling together the quietness was soon interrupted though by the front door opening. Moving your head from Yoongi's shoulder you looked up and were met with Max and William coming in from work. They soon stopped upon seeing you both on the floor.

"You two know there's a perfectly good couch over there, right?" William said, pointing to a couch as he and Max took off their jackets. They soon walked into the living room area. You giggled with a smile on your face and shrugged and laid your head back on Yoongi's chest.

"We don't really care," Yoongi chuckled with a small smile. He soon moved and placed your head on the ground softly. Looking at him confused you then saw his face and knew the look. It was a look of uncomfortableness. It was a look that told you he needed to shift into one of his animal forms. He had a small frown on his face which you smiled to reassure him. With his fluffy black cat ears flat against his head, he soon chose to shift into his black cat form. A sigh of relief soon left him. Smiling, you grabbed him and pulled the cat to your chest. He soon released a purr as you did so. Then getting up carefully you walked over to the couch and sat down. Turning to Max and William they were already sitting down seeming to be getting comfortable.

"How was your guy's day?" You asked the two men.

"Eh it was okay. How was yours?" Max answered with a sigh, answering and asking for the two. You could tell he was troubled. But you left it alone knowing if it was important the two would tell you. A purr was still coming from Yoongi as you petted him and hearing him made you smile. But you soon turned your attention to the two men in front of you and answered with a smile, "nothing much happened really. I went to school and practiced some magic and Tae was over."

"Girl, when are we going to meet this Tae guy," Will asked. As he looked over at you with a pointed brow. Max nodded his head in agreement and crossed his arms. This led you to sigh because you didn't know when Taehyung would want to meet them. Answering them you sighed looking down, "I don't know when."

"Well, we want to meet him soon. Okay Y/n," Max demanded softly. William nodded as well as he continued adding on with a small smile, "I want to meet the one who's making my little niece so happy."