𝟏𝟒 || '𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔' & 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

You were suddenly picked up into Taehyung's arms and were running at an incredible speed. You tucked your face into Taehyung's shoulder. You were then gently but quickly placed into Taehyung's vehicle with him quickly buckling you in. You knew Taehyung was in protective mode and he was trying everything to get you out of here.

So, you let him be and allowed him to handle it. Knowing he knew what he was doing. Looking out the window you watched as the world became a blur. He was quick to back up and turned the vehicle quickly. He was then racing out of the woods. Sighing you placed your head on the window.. Knowing that this was very serious and something was going to happen. You at that moment wanted Yoongi so bad. Letting out a shaky breath you began to rub your sweaty hands against your thighs nervously. But you soon were stopped by Taehyung grabbing your hand.

"Alright my love. I know this wasn't supposed to happen... and I am so sorry. But I need you to listen to me. I am going to do everything in my power to keep you safe. I'm going to make sure nothing happens to you Y/n," Taehyung promises you. Taking a deep breath you turned to him and nodded.

"I'm sorry b - but I - I need Yoongi, Taehyung," you informed Taehyung. As you took deep breaths to keep yourself calm. You could feel your magic rising in your very being. You could feel it inside you wanting to break free to protect you. But it seemed it was calm being that Taehyung was here. Which you were grateful for. It would get better to stay calm if Yoongi was with you.

"My love I - I don't know if that's - ," Taehyung started to say to you. But you were quick to cut him off. Which shocked Taehyung but he sighed listening to what you had to say.

"I - I need Yoongi. He can help not with just me and my magic but with everything. I am a witch and I - I need my familiar. Plus I can help better with my magic if Yoongi is with me. Also, I need to tell Max and Will. You don't have to tell them what you are. But tell them what's happening and they can help where they can. And I'm not lying to them, they deserve to know. So, they don't worry about me if this takes a turn for the worst," you breathed to him. When you were done with your speech you sighed, closing your eyes. Trying to keep the tears away. You knew you needed to be strong right now.

"Calm down my love. I'll take you there... but we need to be quick as possible okay. Rosalie is following us with Jasper," Taehyung ordered softly. You sighed in relief nodding understanding. Taehyung sent you a small sad smile before bringing your hand to his lips. Placing a long kiss to the back of your hand.

"I'll protect you, my love. I promise. You're my everything. I - I know this isn't how I wanted to say it b - but I - I love you Y/n," Taehyung sighed. Running his hands through his hair before placing his hand on the wheel again. Your heart skipped a beat and your breath hitched hearing those words from him. A tear fell but you quickly wiped it away. Looking at him you sent him a wide smile. Despite the situation you couldn't help but feel a strange but euphoric feeling wash over you. Leaning over the console you placed your lips to his cheek.

"I - I love you too Taehyung," you beamed. As you leaned back in your seat with a smile. You giggled hearing Taehyung sigh in relief. He then turned to send you a wide smile of his own. Another sigh escaped him as he remembered the situation at hand. He was already almost at your house. He was nervous to talk to Max, Will, and Yoongi. But he knew what you said was true. So, it was inevitable. As soon as you stopped abruptly in front of your house. It didn't take long for Yoongi to run quickly out of the house to the car. He was soon opening the door and pulling you in his arms. His feline ears standing tall and tail wrapped around your waist. A sigh of relief left your lips when you felt Yoongi send waves of calmness over you.

"What the fuck is going on. You're giving me whiplash with your emotions my little witch," Yoongi sighed. As he pulled you away from his embrace, taking your face in his hands. You sent him a small smile that turned into a frown. When you saw William and Max walk out the house.