A/N

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life caught up with me and I haven't been on the story that often.

As I have put in the description, I am making edits to this story. Adding chapters, figuring out a better story line to get all the feels, etc.

With that said- Thank you for 3.5k reads and all the votes! I really appreciate it. I didn't think that this story would turn up better than my first one, as both were started around the same time- but here we are.

I sincerely apologize for the delay, I will get this up and running again at some point. So if you come by and see that the story has reset, I have made my edits to where I have the story now and will go back to posting regularly until the story is completed.

If you have any suggestions, I am open to consider them, as I have been having a bit of writer's block for this.

Update: I still haven't gotten around to editing the story, started working mid September and I haven't had the motivation to work on writings. I promise that I'll get something done sometime, it depends on my mood and my free time.

Thank you all for 5.6k views, many favorites, and adding to your reading lists. It means a lot to me that people are actually enjoying my writing and it makes me really want to work on this more often.

Love you all! ~Akurei