Having Fun With A Crush

Chara: "I've only been here for a short time but I don't wanna leave..."

Chara & Mammon were currently walking back to the House of Lamentation as Mammon kept rambling on about what happened that day.

Mammon: Oi! Are you even listening to anything I'm saying?!

Chara: Sorry... Caught up in my thoughts...

That was partially true... Chara was caught up in her own thoughts, but not enough to not pay attention to where she was going.

Mammon: ...Its fine...

They eventually got to the house, and surprisingly, everyone was in the common room.

Chara: ...Okay... This is strange...

Mammon: Yea... What's going on?

Asmodeus: Oh nothing important.

Satan: Yea. We all just decided to greet y'all whenever y'all got back from RAD.

Chara: Okay... This is still strange...

Mammon then went up to his room and when he was out of sight Chara decided to ask again.

Chara: Okay... What's really going on?

Leviathan: Nothing is going on. Now... If you'll excuse me. I have to finish my game.

Then Leviathan walked out and eventually so did Beelzebub, probably to go raid the fridge. Belphegor followed Beelzebub short, so now it was just Chara, Satan, Asmondeus, and Lucifer.

Chara: Okay, now that the most trustful people are here. Will one of you care to explain to me what is actually going on? Why did all of y'all suddenly decide to "greet us when we came back"?

Lucifer said nothing, and so did Satan. The only person who would be willing to tell Chara is Asmondeus, considering the topic at hand as to the answer, but he didn't say anything.

Chara: Well?

All 3 demons widened their eyes at Chara's sudden tone.

Satan would look at Lucifer and ask if they should just tell her.

Lucifer: I'm not sure that's a good idea...

Satan: Well its better than being the target of her wrath and you know it.

Asmodeus: Yeah... She's terrifying when she's mad... or worse... when she's pissed off...

Lucifer sighs and agrees to tell Chara what's going on.

Lucifer: Asmodeus... Go ahead and tell her. I've got too much work to do to deal with this.

Then with that, Lucifer left, it was now just Chara, Satan and Asmondeus.

Chara: Alright... Start explaining.

Chara sat down in front of the 2 demons as Asmodeus explained. A few minutes later Chara started blushing at what Asmodeus said.

Asmodeus: Its so obvious! You have a crush on Mammon!

Chara: What?! N-No I d-don't!

Satan: Yeah you do.

Asmodeus: You're blushing! So adorable!

Chara: I-I'm n-not b-blushing!

Chara's face started to heat up more at the realization that she does have a crush on Mammon. She has ever since they first met.

Satan: Look at how she's trying so hard to deny it!

Chara: I-Imma go d-do my h-homework now...

And with that, Chara stood up and speed walked to her room.

Chara's POV

I walked in my room and immediately closed my door and leaned against it. "Do I have a crush on him? Yes. Will I ever admit it? HELL NO!! It would be too embarrassing to tell him! And what would everyone in school think?! Human girl falls in love with the greedy demon, Mammon. Granted I'm not human but I still live in the human world!" "Ugh... What am I even thinking? Even if I show what I really am there's no way he would like me. And the entire school would probably hate me more than they already do..."

I get off the door and start doing my homework. Soon I find myself thinking about Mammon and I decide to listen to my music to get my mind off of him. It worked, up until a love song came on. I almost immediately skipped that song, only to find that there was another one right after it.

After skipping about 5-6 songs, I finally was able to get a song that doesn't have to deal with love or crushes. I hummed along to the song as I finished my homework. Then I heard a knock on my door, but before I could get up to open it, Mammon just flat out opened it and walked in.

Mammon: Hey Chara! Whatcha doin' closin' ya door? You never do that.

Me: Just didn't wanna get interrupted by people so I could focus on doin' ma homework.

Mammon: Oh... Well... I'm headin' out to Hell's Kitchen. Wanna come?

Me: Sure... but you're payin' this time.

Mammon: C'mon! Let's go!

Me: Hang on a sec! Lemme change into something comfortable!

And with that I grabbed a crop top and short shorts and went in my bathroom to change.

After a few minutes I walked out and put on some flats, cuz there was no way I was walking around in heels. No. That's for formal occasions.

Me: Alright! Lets go!

Me and Mammon walked out of my room and headed to Hell's Kitchen. When we got there I noticed that their spicy ramen was on sale, and there was a BOGO(Buy One Get One) for it. Only you would get double the amount! I decided not to tell Mammon about it just so that I can order a shit ton of it.

Me: "OMG!! THEY INCREASED THE SPICINESS FOR ME!! YES!! THEY TOOK MY REQUEST!!"

I was already on my second bowl of spicy ramen and almost to my third, and surprisingly so was Mammon.

Waiter: Looks like we've got ourselves a little competition don't we?

Both me and Mammon looked up at each other then at the waiter. I smirked and looked back at Mammon.

Me: Let's see which one of us can eat the most by 6. The loser has to do whatever they're told for a week!

Mammon: On you're on!

Apparently Beel was there because he texted the other brothers, Simon, Solomon, Luke, and even Diavolo about the competition, saying that they should come see Mammon lose to a human.

Leviathan: I bet my money on Chara winning!

Belphegor: I'm also betting money on Chara winning!

All of the brothers bet on me, and I'm surprised and glad. Although most of the other demons in the room bet on Mammon. Probably because everyone thinks I'm human.