Embarrassing Times & Confessions (Part 1)

Chara’s POV

*Click*

I wake up after hearing someone take a picture. It takes a while for my eyes to adjust to the suddenly bright room. When I can see clearly, I see Asmo & Levi heading out of the room. “Did they just- …… Whatever… I’m enjoying this anyway… Hey… Who’s hugging me anyway?” I look over at Mammon & mentally scream. “DID I FALL ASLEEP IN MAMMON’S ROOM?!?!”

Although I was mentally freaking out, I liked this. Therefore, I just closed my eyes and cuddled closer to him. Earning a hum from Mammon, I fell back asleep.

-A Few Hours Later-

I woke back up in Mammon’s bed, except he wasn’t there. Confused a bit, I sat up & stretched. He walked in the room surprisingly with a change of clothes for me.

Mammon: Sleep well?

Me: Yeah

He handed me the clothes he snagged from my room & I noticed he was blushing. I tried to ignore it but I just couldn’t. Although, me being my normally nice self, I didn’t say anything about it.

Me: Thanks

I went in his bathroom and changed, loving the outfit he picked. “He sure does know my taste in outfits…” When I walked out, Mammon was on his bed on his D.D.D. “He’s probably scrolling through SNS again…” Turns out I was wrong to think that.

He was texting the group chat that all 7 brothers are in. “No wonder why my D.D.D. is vibrating so much.” I pick up my D.D.D., go through some things for my tasks then go to the chat. My eyes widen at how many notifications I got just from one chat room. “50 TEXTS?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! DON’T THESE PEOPLE HAVE THINGS TO DO! HOLY SHIT!!”

I read through most of the messages, up until I get to this morning...

Asmo: 10:21am
Hey guys! You’ll never believe what I saw earlier!

Levi: 10:22am
Yeah. Now I can’t focus on my game!

Belphie: 10:23am
That’s a surprise. Usually you’re all caught up in playing your games Levi.

Satan: 10:24am
You can’t really say anything Belphie. You’re usually asleep all the time.

Luce: 10:25am
What is this about Asmondeus?

Mammon Senpai: 10:26am
Yeah. What is this about?

Asmo: 10:27am

(A/N: This isn't the exact picture I'm more tryna aim to, but it's the closest one I have rn)

Asmo: 10:27am
This was about 3 hours ago

Satan: 10:28am
So this is why Mammon stopped responding last night.

Levi: 10:29am
Yup

Mammon Senpai: 10:30am
Hold up! WHEN DID YOU COME IN MY ROOM?!

Levi: 10:31am
Around 7:45am

Beel: 10:32am
That’s surprising.

Satan: 10:33am
Very surprising.

Belphie: 10:34am
Yeah, Levi’s usually playing one of his games or watching anime.

Satan: 10:35am
And if Asmo gets woken up before 9 he’s complaining about his “precious” skin

Asmo: 10:36am
Hey!

Mammon Senpai: 10:37am
That doesn’t explain why you CAME IN MY ROOM!

Me: 10:38am
Mammon… Calm the fuck down

Satan: 10:38am
*Gasp Sticker*

Beel: 10:39am
*Gasp Sticker*

Asmo: 10:39am
*Gasp Sticker*

Levi: 10:40am
*Gasp Sticker*

Belphie: 10:40am
*Gasp Sticker*

Mammon Senpai: 10:41am
I am calm!

Me: 10:42am
No you’re not, or did you forget I’m right next to you.

Satan: 10:43am
Damn…

Asmo: 10:44am
Lucky! I wanna be next to Chara!

Mammon Senpai: 10:45am
Just so you can cuddle with her and try your usual antics with her?!

Mammon Senpai: 10:45am
THERE’S NO WAY YOU’RE GETTING THAT CHANCE!

Me: 10:46am
AFK. Going to calm Mammon the fuck down.

Luce: 10:46am
Language.

Me: 10:47am
You know me. That ain’t gonna change.

Satan: 10:48am
Yeah…

Levi: 10:48am
So true.

Luce: 10:49am
*Sigh sticker*

I put my D.D.D. down and grab Mammon’s as well & placing it on the table. Of course he got aggravated but that will soon leave. I sat back on his bed & ruffled his hair, replacing the aggravated look on his face with a flustered one.

Mammon: H-Hey…!

Me: Aww… You’re so cute when you’re blushing!

Mammon: I-I’m n-not b-blushing!

Me: Yeah you are.

Mammon: J-just… S-Stop it…

Me: Okay…

Just then I heard my phone vibrate, and yes I brought my phone from the human world. I went to get up and grab it, but I was stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist. “Huh?” I look over to Mammon with a confused look.

Me: What’s up?

Mammon: Do you think… that maybe… we could do this more often…?

Me: Yea-

I get cut off by Asmo & the other brothers, except for Lucifer, bursting through the door. Causing me & Mammon to suddenly look over.

Me: WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!?!

The Boys(Except for Mammon & Lucifer): *Gulp*

Lucifer: *walks in & widens his eyes*

Mammon: Chara…?

Me: Why in the fucking world would you guys just suddenly burst through the door as if you’re trying to take it off its hinges?!

Lucifer: They did WHAT NOW?

(A/N: this chapter got a bit long so I made it into 2 parts. I hope you're enjoying the story!)

(A/N 2: OMG guys, sorry I didn't post at the usual time I do. I usually post chapters of this story at midnight, right when Sunday starts. At least where I'm at. But I really hope you're enjoying the story! Chara-chan out!)