Just Barely

After school finally ended, and my after school activities, me and Katsuki headed to the back of the school. Mika and her friends were already there waiting for me, very impatiently.

Mika: Finally! Why do you take so long?!

Me: Probably because I have BETTER THINGS TO DO!!

Mika: I bet you've just got to go do your damn homework and listen to your crappy music.

Me: No... I don't have homework... & I've got to check my youtube channel and make another video, and go live in...

I check my phone for a reminder.

Me: ...2 hours...

Mika: You gonna set your shit down so we can fight or what?

Me: Hm... Katsuki... Hold my stuff please.

Katsuki: Got it!

I take off my backpack & my bag, hand it to Katsuki then crack my knuckles & neck(In A Good Way).

Mika: Ooh... Soo scary!

Me: Mika... Shut up.

Mika: No you.

Me: No wa-

I get cut off by getting punched in the face by Mika. Attempting to speak I get punched again, straight to the mouth. As soon as Mika throws another punch I kick her in the stomach, getting her away from me so I can spit out the blood in my mouth. Things just rolled downhill from there, punch after punch to the face, kicks to the stomach, shin, and even right between the legs.

Things were brutal, I was going easy on her so I don't reveal my demon form. That backfired in a way, I was getting hit alot and bleeding from scars she left and my mouth. Katsuki tried convincing me to just get it over with, but I refused. If I got it over with that would mean revealing my demon form. I just took the hits and dealt with it.

What I didn't know was that Mika was planning on doing way more than just beating me up. She called out to Rika and was tossed a dagger. "WHERE IN THE WORLD DID SHE GET MY DAGGER?!" Yes, I have weapons, but I never used them or showed them to anyone but Katsuki. Mika walked up to me and I backed up, right into a wall.

Me: W-Wow... N-No need to g-go th-this f-far!

Mika: Yeah well you're a brat and completely deserve this.

Me: B-But first...! W-Where'd y-you find m-my d-dagger?!

Mika: Oh yeah.... This is yours... If it cuts you it will leave a permanent scar right?

Me: H-How d-did you-

Mika: Shut up. I'm tired of hearing your mouth.

She put the tip of the dagger to my hairline. On the right side of my face, she slowly yet painfully started scaring my face. Once it hit my right eye, I got super pissed off and realized if I didn't do something I would have a scar down the right side of my body and reveal my demon form.

I didn't say anything till it went down my throat and halfway down my shirt. Just to keep some distance from my throat and the dagger.

Me: K-Katsuki!! G-Grab My D.D.D. & T-Text D-Diavolo!!

Katsuki: Okay! But what do I say?!

Me: T-Tell Him I-I Need To S-Stop By... N-NOW!!

He quickly went through my bag, grabbed my D.D.D. and unlocked it. "I'm so glad I told him how to unlock my D.D.D" The dagger started trailing down the front of my right thigh. It tickled a bit but still hurt like hell.

Katsuki: I'm coming over to you Chara! Diavolo is getting ready to get us there!

Chara: H-Hurry! I don't want you to be stuck with these bitches- ACK!

Mika, having finished going down my leg, took my choker fully off & slashed my throat. Katsuki rushed over to me with our backpacks on his back & my bag with the stuff I was bringing to his house. When our hands locked with each other and he hugged me after grabbing my choker, a bright light blinded everyone then we disappeared.

(A/N: Sorry for making y'all wait a week for each chapter, I've been caught up with school and playing Obey Me!.)