Running Off

Mammon’s POV

After another stressful day at RAD, me, Chara and my brothers walk in the House Of Lamentation. Chara heads straight to her room, not hearing anybody through her music.

Me: I’ve been noticing something off with Chara lately

Leviathan: What do you mean?

Satan: Yeah…

Belphegor: She’s been ignoring alot of people lately…

Me: And with her music she doesn’t even hear us… More importantly me...

Lucifer: How long has this been going on for?

Asmodeus: You seriously haven’t noticed this?

Me: Its been going on for about a week, almost 2…. And there’s only 3 more weeks till she leaves!

Belphegor: Mammon… You’re only worried cuz you’re in charge of her!

Asmodeus: Oh… its alot more than that…

Lucifer: Really now?

Satan: What more is to it?

Leviathan: Sorry not sorry Mammon… Chara and Mammon are dating.

Me: LEVI!!

Beelzebub: And he didn’t tell us this?

Lucifer: Punishment.

I gulp than start running to Chara’s room

Me: CHARA!!

Chara’s POV

I walk up to my room as soon as I get back from RAD to start on my homework, completely ignoring the others. “Man I really hate ignoring them… but I have to… at least for the rest of this second week…” Sighing, I sit at my desk and start on my homework.

About 10 minutes later, I finish most of my homework and hear someone scream my name. “What the-” Suddenly Mammon runs in my room and closes the door, panting.

Me: What the hell happened?!

Mammon: Levi…

Me: What’d he do?

Mammon: He told… them about… us…

Me: HE DID WHAT NOW?!?!

Lucifer: Mammon… Get out here…

Me: Yeah not happening Luce

Lucifer: Will you stop calling me that?! It reminds me of someone who used to call me that!

Me: Not happening! Cuz I happen to know that person quite personally!

Mammon: Wait what?

Lucifer: Chara… open the door… We now need to talk…

Me: Sorry Mammon…

Mammon: Wha-

I open the door, push him out and close the door and lock it, panicking. “OMG! WHAT DID I JUST SAY! I BASICALLY BLEW MY COVER! I WAS GONNA DO THAT AFTER I CAME BACK WITH MY STUFF!! AGH!!”

Lucifer: Chara! Open the door!

Me: NO! “Omg… What do I do?!”

I look over at the window in my room. “PERFECT!!” Hearing no voices on the other side of my door, I change into something comfortable. Now wearing a black hoodie, leggings and knee high boots, I put my phones, earbuds, & portable chargers in my pockets then open the window and jump down.

Looking around, I gladly see that no one is around, put my hood on and start walking away from the House of Lamentation. Quickly going into the shadows every so often to make sure no one is following me; I ended up starting to dance to my music I have playing, through my earbuds of course.

Mammon’s POV

Lucifer was chasing me not too long ago, and now he’s trying to get Chara out of her room? Was it what she said?

Chara: Not happening! Cuz I happen to know that person quite personally!

“What did she mean by that? Surely she doesn’t know the demon Chara could she?”

Lucifer: Mammon… Try getting her out of her room.

Me: I would… but…

Lucifer: What?

Me: I don’t hear anything from the other side of the door.

Lucifer: What?!

Lucifer tries opening the door in panic, after a few tries he just kicks the door open. The others come rushing up upon hearing something hit a wall.

Satan: What the fuck?!

Leviathan: What’s going on?!

Beelzebub: Why’d the door slam into the wall?!

Asmo is the first one to notice, aside from me.

Asmodeus: Where’s Chara?!

We all look over to the window as I go around Chara’s room to find some of her things are gone.

Belphegor: Surely she didn-

Lucifer: Mammon don-

I run out of Chara’s room, into my own, and grab the same things Chara grabbed. As I go out of my room and back into Chara’s, wearing my casual clothes, Levi grabs my arm to try to hold me back.

Leviathan: Mammon don’t.

Belphegor: It’s not worth it.

Me: Like Hell Its Not Worth It! Let Me Go Levi!

Lucifer: That’s not happening.

Leviathan: Lucifer… You know I’ve got terrible strength right?

Me: Yeah! So just-

I pull my arm away from Levi, only to be grabbed by Asmo.

Me: Let Me Go!

Asmodeus: No.

Me: C’MON!! CAN’T YOU AT LEAST LET ME DO MY FUCKING JOB AND LET ME GO AFTER HER!

I grab Asmo’s wrist and get his hand off of my arm, then I go to Chara’s window & jump down.