Embarrassing Times & Confessions (Part 3)

Mammon: H-Hey! W-What was th-that for?!

Me: To get away from them… a-and to u-understand some th-things…

Mammon: W-What th-things?

Me: Your truth… A-About you h-having a c-crush on m-me… A p-person with a sh-shit ton of secrets… Y-You a-actually l-like me?

Mammon: Y-Yeah… I-I mean… H-How can I n-not?! Y-You're sweet, funny, adorable, you're able to stand up to Lucifer when it comes to whenever he's mad or when I do something stupid, you're always defending me when I need it, you stand up for yourself, and every time you smile at me it feels like I'm back in the Celestial Realm… but with something more

He turned to face me since we were sitting on my bed.

Mammon: You're the perfect girl for me, matter if you're human or not. I couldn't care less if you're a Demon, Human, or an Angel. Even though in my mind I swear you're an angel with your kindness.

I could tell I started blushing, but that didn't stop me from kissing him.

Mammon's POV

"After confessing how I feel, she just suddenly kisses me?! I mean… I won't complain… This is a better response then I expected"

I kissed her back, at first it was sweet and innocent, but after about 5 minutes, it started to seem like we were going to go further. Then all of a sudden, the door opened and someone walked in, interrupting me and Chara.

Leviathan: Uh..  Hey Chara-

*CLICK*

Asmodeus: Ooh~! Look what we have here!

Me and Chara stopped kissing and she went after Asmo.

Chara: ASMO!! DELETE THAT PICTURE!!

I laughed and texted Asmo.

Me: 12:50pm
Send me that picture.

Asmo: 12:51pm
*Sends picture*

Me: 12:52pm
Thanks. Now delete it from your D.D.D

Chara's POV

Asmo & Levi walked in on me and Mammon making out. Then Asmo decided to get a picture of it! I quickly started going after him.

Me: ASMO!! DELETE THAT PICTURE!!

I ended up chasing him around the house, till I managed to tackle him when he was on his phone.

Asmodeus: GAH-!

Me: Alright! Now delete the picture!

Asmodeus: C-Cmon Chara!

Me: Delete. It. Now.

Asmodeus: O-Okay!

I make sure he deletes it, just so he doesn't go on showing it to anyone. Then I head back to my room & cuddle with Mammon.

(A/N: OMG I'm sooo sorry for the late update! Couple things. Thanks for 100+ reads I really appreciate it! Second, to make up for the late update, here's a double update. Third, I'm temporarily changing updating time to 12pm EST US)