1- The Assassin

Dedicated to; EyezDontLie, chinita676, ckim0621, IloveYouChaeForever, MhegNabor, KayceeRV, DarkShadows_11, and JL_bling_CS

THIRD PERSON
6th September, 2021

Sirens blared through the air as the minister's son dropped dead only a few minutes earlier.

She passed through the crowd of people running to the scene, and even greeted some of them too.

"Lock this damn place down! No one gets in or out!"

"This is how I like it" She smirked, feeling pleased before she disappeared among the crowd, to the kitchen.

"Jisoo, they've locked everywhere. You have only one option"

"The vents. Got it" She smirked and ran to the kitchen.

She got there and grabbed a knife which she threw at the cook, killing him instantly.

She moved his body away and grabbed the knife which stabbed him and used it to loosen the bolts in the ceiling.

"Nice" She said and threw the knife back on the cook.

She climbed up the vent expertly, using the magnetic suction cups she removed from her knees.

She was almost out of the vent but a giant fan stood in her way.

"Exactly 25 seconds left Jisoo"

She huffed and placed a shocker on the fan then shoved a screwdriver into the middle.

It stopped working and she took the opportunity to pass through it quickly.

She continued with the suction cups until she got to the top of the building.

"12 seconds"

She looked down at the waste pipe clinging to the casino building she was on.

"Pole dance time"

In a second she was sliding down it, her boots and gloves protecting her hands and feet.

"Hey!" Some guards saw her but she pulled out her gun and shot them dead as she ran to her Ducati Corse.

She slid on her helmet and revved the bike before leaving the scene.

"Congratulations. Mission accomplished"

THIRD PERSON
9th September, 2021

"Stop! And hold your hands up in the air!"

She obeyed and did as she was told.

"Now turn around"

"I said turn around! Now!"

When he said that, she smirked and reached her hands to her neck, only to pull out a smoke bomb out from her shirt's collar and she threw it to the ground, activating a smoke screen.

"SON OF A--"

"Say it to my face" She appeared in front of him, holding out her gun, with a scary smirk.

The bodyguard was so scared he pissed his pants.

And that disgusted her.

"Please don't--"